Chalet Bogart in Les Gets has only recently been built and, more importantly, has been built specifically with young families in mind. The shell of the building has existed for some time - it was originally the Les Gets cinema. There are some great apres ski activities close to the chalet that are perfect for families, for example, the ice rink and flood-lit skiing in the village centre. As this operator are a family specialist they have considered many of the finer points such as ensuring that most of the rooms have ample space for a cot. This property also has a sister chalet, the Chalet Bacall, which is a mirror of this property.
You can sleep up to 12 guests here and it is spacious being spread over three floors; the ground floor consists of the main entrance, the ski and boot storage with heated boot warmers, an open plan kitchen, dining, and living area with wood burning stove and a downstairs wc. There is also a decked terrace with hot tub. The first floor consists of the bedrooms and on the second floor there is a playroom under the eaves.
Your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. Babysitting service available 6 nights.
NOTE: If there is a reduction for this chalet on a late booking basis the price per person will be based on a family of 3 or 4 with two adults, and one or two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party make up.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
New build chalet in the centre of the resort with easy access to the lifts. This chalet is a great choice for families as it is operated by a family specialist and the childcare is exceptional.
- Les Gets
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Separate dedicated playroom. iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD. Board games, puzzles, soft toys and hard toys. Books, up to date children's DVDs and a wide variety of CDs. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£629 pp||‐||8||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,099 pp||‐||3||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,019 pp||‐||3||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,029 pp||‐||8||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,119 pp||‐||5||YES||Offer|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,189 pp||‐||5||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,159 pp||‐||3||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,179 pp||‐||5||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,619 pp||‐||3||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,399 pp||‐||12||YES||Offer|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week. Approximate cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch and afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: triple, en-suite shower (no room for cot)
- Room 2: double, en-suite shower, balcony (can connect to room 3)
- Room 3: twin, en-suite shower, balcony (can connect to room 2)
- Room 4: family suite - double room, triple room, en-suite bath,balcon
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift