The Chalet Hotel Foret in Les Arcs has a central location at the heart of the new 26 chalet complex which was built in 1999 just above the village of Vallandry. There is a large dining room which seats all the guests and chalet staff at one sitting around circular tables for 8 people. The lounge has comfortable chairs and sofas arranged separately around coffee tables to allow for small, intimate gatherings.
This is a non-smoking property.
Please note that if this chalet has a fireplace that for insurance reasons it may not be used.
This chalet hotel is a winner! It offers guests ski-in ski-out convenience, comfortable accommodation, good food and wine, an in-house bar, a fun atmosphere... the list goes on and on. We recommend this property very highly.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£725||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,025||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,355||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,045||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,045||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,045||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,045||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,045||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,535||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£995||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,145||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,025||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-house ski hire service - ski technician will be available when guests arrive to fit with correct equipment.
- 5 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 4 x twins with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x twins with en-suite shower and wc (wheelchair friendly).
- 7 x triples (double and single) with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x quads (double & twin) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 2 x quads (double & twin) with en-suite bath and wc.
- 4 x triples (single beds) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 1 x triple (single beds) with en-suite bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast every morning (6 mornings there is a cooked option).
- Daily afternoon tea.
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) with complimentary wine
- Last meal of the week is followed by a cheeseboard and complimentary port.
- 6.00pm high tea for children under the age of 13 years (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift