The Chalet Hotel Foret in Les Arcs has a central location at the heart of the new 26 chalet complex which was built in 1999 just above the village of Vallandry. There is a large dining room which seats all the guests and chalet staff at one sitting around circular tables for 8 people. The lounge has comfortable chairs and sofas arranged separately around coffee tables to allow for small, intimate gatherings.
This is a non-smoking property.
Please note that if this chalet has a fireplace that for insurance reasons it may not be used.
This chalet hotel is a winner! It offers guests ski-in ski-out convenience, comfortable accommodation, good food and wine, an in-house bar, a fun atmosphere... the list goes on and on. We recommend this property very highly.
- Les Arcs (Vallandry)
- 81 - 83
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£595 pp||£200 pp||61||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£875 pp||£150 pp||17||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,145 pp||£210 pp||24||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£645 pp||£350 pp||57||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£945 pp||£100 pp||78||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,045 pp||‐||47||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,045 pp||‐||43||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,045 pp||‐||81||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,045 pp||‐||58||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,535 pp||‐||37||YES||Offer|
|23 Feb 2020||£995 pp||‐||82||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£995 pp||‐||13||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£995 pp||‐||20||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£995 pp||‐||74||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£995 pp||‐||81||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,145 pp||‐||75||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,025 pp||‐||84||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||£995 pp||‐||84||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast every morning (6 mornings there is a cooked option).
- Daily afternoon tea.
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) with complimentary wine
- Last meal of the week is followed by a cheeseboard and complimentary port.
- 6.00pm high tea for children under the age of 13 years (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- In-house ski hire service - ski technician will be available when guests arrive to fit with correct equipment.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 5 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 4 x twins with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x twins with en-suite shower and wc (wheelchair friendly).
- 7 x triples (double and single) with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x quads (double & twin) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 2 x quads (double & twin) with en-suite bath and wc.
- 4 x triples (single beds) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony.
- 1 x triple (single beds) with en-suite bath and wc.