Season 2020-21: Pay the balance of your holiday as per the booking conditions. If the UK or French goverments advise against travel and/or instigate quarantine measures, or the resort is closed at the time of travel guests can receive 75% cash refund. The remaining 25% will be held as credit to be used for another holiday booking within 3 years. Alternatively your holiday can be moved to another time with 100% of monies paid used as credit against the new booking.
The Chalet Rachael is set in a peaceful location between the green and red pistes above La Tania. It has a great location for skiers and boarders who are looking to access the huge Three Valleys ski area with ease.
With spacious living areas, squishy leather sofas and a solid oak dining table (candlelit for atmospheric dinners) this chalet offers everything you could want in a ski holiday.
There is also a hot tub and a driver service for added guest enjoyment. With a quick call to your driver you can be whisked with all your gear to the main lifts or ski school meeting point in the morning and then dropped back again to the chalet at the end of the day. Why not indulge in a slice of homemade cake followed by relaxing in the hot tub? There is also Prosecco on tap and some genuinely good chalet cooking.
As well as high quality bed linen, fluffy towels and bathrobes guests can look forward to genuinely decent chalet fare - beautiful breakfasts (healthy or not, it's up to you!), the classic chalet afternoon tea and a truly impressive 4-course meal prepared by your very own chef.
Close to the piste (less than 50 metres away), great views and comfortable accommodation combined with high quality in-resort service and cooking.
- La Tania
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub. Free Wi-Fi and iPod docking. Flatscreen TV & media centre with films & games. Electronic safes in all bedrooms. On-call all day driver service.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£800 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£998 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£875 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,037 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,088 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,125 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£998 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£800 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast cooked to order with generous and varied buffet options (5 mornings). Self-serve on two mornings
- Daily afternoon tea with homemade bakes
- Champagne and canapés on your first and last evenings
- Children's suppers if required (5 evenings). Please let us know if you need this service in advance
- High quality, chef prepared dinners: 4 courses with 'wow factor' & paired complimentary wines (5 nights)
- Complimentary bar including unlimited house bubbly (prosecco), wines, beers, soft drinks and mixers. Nespresso
- Daily housekeeping and mid week towel change
- All day in resort driver service
- In resort concierge and pre arrival concierge to arrange ski passes and any special requests
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor:
- Ski and boot room
- Room 4: kingsize double with en-suite bath and wc
- Middle Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double plus bunks. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc
- Top Floor:
- Sitting area and dining area. Separate kitchen. Balconies