FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl is a large traditional Austrian hotel in the Nasserein area of St Anton. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Nasserein gondola for easy access to St Anton's ski area and at the end of the day guests can ski back to within 50 metres of the chalet!
The Pepi Gabl can sleep up to 62 guests comfortably in a variety of family rooms and suites, making it a great choice for family groups. The hotel's living areas are well suited for children with a family games and reading room and a refurbished lounge for guests to enjoy. The decor of the Pepi Gabl is traditionally Tyrolean in style with pine panelling and wooden furnishings throughout the building.
The fantastic wellness facilities on the ground floor include a sauna and whirlpool spa bath. The spa is restricted to guests over 13 years of age to keep a relaxing atmosphere for the adults in the hotel.
There are two nurseries near to the Pepi Gabl for guest's added convenience and the children's 'Snow Club' is a quick walk from the hotel. The bustling resort centre of St Anton is an approximate five minutes' walk away (500 metres) or guests can jump on the ski-bus throughout the day.
If you would like to view all our chalets in St Anton please use this link to view our chalets in St Anton search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Arlberg region resort.
The Chalet Pepi Gabl is best suited to families as the chalet is run by a family specialist. With family suites, children get excellent discounts when sharing with parents. Good reliable family choice and we have had reports regards excellent food & service. The location next to the ski school and Nasserein gondola is spot on.
- St Anton
- 77 - 90
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and hot tub and fitness facilities. Free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet. Lift to all floors. Childrens snug with TV/DVD.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£599 pp||£240 pp||40||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£999 pp||£200 pp||18||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,598 pp||‐||8||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£899 pp||‐||20||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£939 pp||‐||18||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,027 pp||‐||9||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,107 pp||‐||6||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||26||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,079 pp||‐||18||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,799 pp||‐||4||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£987 pp||£145 pp||26||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,097 pp||‐||7||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,067 pp||‐||15||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£989 pp||‐||25||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£949 pp||‐||17||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,149 pp||‐||20||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,239 pp||‐||34||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£889 pp||‐||32||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course set menu dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- Selection of singles, Austrian twins, triples, family rooms & suites
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift