The Chalet in Oberlech is a property with one hell of a name. However, it is without doubt one of the best chalets in the whole of the Arlberg region so perhaps we can forgive the hubris.
With 700 square metres of luxurious internal living space this a large property by anyone's standards. The spa area in the lowest floor would not feel out of place in a 5 star hotel. Sunken hot tub, relax area, sauna, steam room, massage room and gym. So, if the mountains do not provide enough entertainment, of if the weather is bad, the spa is the place to head to. There is also a large games room with pool table and TV area, and a garage with table tennis and table football. Wondering how to fill your time is not going to be an issue.
The main sitting room has a huge open fireplace and an enormous L shaped sofa. Professional hospitality staff provide breakfast each morning and dinner each night. There is also an in-resort concierge service to help with all aspects of your ski holiday.
The Chalet in Oberlech offers guests a true ski in ski out location and some of most jaw dropping views that you are likely to experience anywhere in the Alps. The staff invite you to "let your soul stray away from daily hustle and bustle". We have no doubt that a week's holiday in this chalet would provide you with memories to last a lifetime.
A massive chalet for just 10 guests. Fabulous views and wonderful spa facilities. A top drawer chalet in all respects.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: Jacuzzi, hammam, sauna, gym and massage room. Wi-Fi throughout the property. Movie library. Lift to all floors. Games room with pool table and TV area. Terrace with outside bar. Garage for up to 6 cars. Table football & table tennis.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|04 Dec 2021||£3,451 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Dec 2021||£3,451 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Dec 2021||£7,876 pp||‐||10||NO|
|25 Dec 2021||£7,876 pp||‐||10||NO|
|01 Jan 2022||£7,876 pp||‐||10||NO|
|08 Jan 2022||£3,097 pp||‐||10||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£3,097 pp||‐||10||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£3,097 pp||‐||10||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£4,336 pp||‐||10||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£4,336 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£4,336 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£4,336 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£4,336 pp||‐||10||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£4,336 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£3,451 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£3,451 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£3,451 pp||‐||10||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£3,451 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£3,097 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||£3,097 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily
- Chef prepared simple Austrian dinners (6 nights)
- Daily housekeeping
- Tea, coffee and mineral water always available
- Open bar with house wines
- Two members of staff to look after your stay in Lech
- In-resort concierge to help make sure your ski holiday in Lech is a perfect experience
- Local tax is added to the cost of your booking @ 2.40 euros per person per night
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 1:
- Spa with Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and massage room
- Games room with gym area and pool table. Pantry
- Level 2:
- Staff quarters. Garage.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Level 3:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Level 4:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area.
- Office area.