Chalet Siesta in Verbier is a beautiful chalet apartment that sleeps up to 12 people in the main apartment with an additional apartment for a further four guests. It is possible for all guests (if taking both apartments) to eat dinner together. This comfortable property enjoys the wonderful south facing views that Verbier is famous for. With fabulous balconies you may choose to watch the sunset over the valley with your evening drinks.
On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms. There is also one large bunkroom which has two sets of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony and its own shower room.
The spectacular open plan living area takes up the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The feeling of spaciousness is enhanced by the fabulous double height ceilings. The second floor comprises a spectacular suite with double bed and a single bed if required with an en-suite bathroom.
The chalet is no more than 10 minutes walk to the centre of the resort but for those who prefer you may choose to make use of the on-call minibus and driver service.
Please note that the prices shown are for the larger apartment sleeping up to 12 guests. Please enquire if you would like a price for 16 or even 17 people.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
Very comfortable chalet apartment in this top drawer resort. Location is not the best but the operator provides a shuttle service so no walking is required. The food and service is of a high standard. There are two separate dining areas which might be useful for family parties wanting children to eat earlier than adults.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Ski and boot storage. Two indoor parking spaces in a shared garage. TV and DVD player. Minibus and driver service available from (8am - 11pm).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|15 Dec 2018||£850||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|22 Dec 2018||£1,500||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,800||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|05 Jan 2019||£850||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|12 Jan 2019||£850||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|19 Jan 2019||£850||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|26 Jan 2019||£900||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|02 Feb 2019||£900||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,250||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,200||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|23 Feb 2019||£1,250||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|02 Mar 2019||£950||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|09 Mar 2019||£950||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|16 Mar 2019||£950||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|23 Mar 2019||£950||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,250||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,250||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||£1,000||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- This chalet does not offer financial protection. If you require this the extra admin fee is £5 per person
- Please note that a damage deposit (25% of the booking price) is payable before arrival in chalet
- An upgraded catering package is available for an additional £199 per person per week. Call for details
- Apartment 101:
- 3 x doubles with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x quad (2 sets of bunks)
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
- Apartment 001:
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower room
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2018-2019 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- Driver service in resort, and to and from lifts, between 08.00hrs and 23.00hrs