Apartment Jessica Penthouse
Top-notch property offering the very best chalet cuisine in the resort.
Chalet Jessica Penthouse in Saas Fee is a split level contemporary chalet apartment. Traditional chalet style is mixed with modern amenities and bathrooms making this a very comfortable property. The living space provides a large, open sitting room with curving sofa around a roaring log fire, surrounded by stunning views of the glaciers and the Dom (Switzerland's highest mountain). This 8 person chalet has three twin rooms and one double room, all fitted with sleek, en-suite facilities. Rooms are made luxurious and relaxing with the White Company bedding, dressing gowns and a selection of luxury toiletries.
Haus Jessica contains 7 luxury apartments (the Penthouse being large and on the top floor with best veiws). All apartments share the wellness spa area on the lowest level (basement).
Saas Fee provides a wide range of skiing across 140km of pistes, varying in altitude from 1,800m to 3,500m. If you wish to join a ski school, these start at 09.30 or 10.00am. After skiing leave your skis and boots in the heated locker at the foot of the slopes (by the main lift station), and make your way through the beautiful village back to your chalet, provided you aren't side tracked by the range of après ski bars.
If you're looking for other activities to fill your alpine holiday, Saas Fee offers skating, curling, snow tubing, 'Feeblitz' (a mountain toboggan run with track speeds of 40kph) and an indoor sports centre. The central positioning of Chalet Jessica in this village resort provides restaurants and eateries within minutes' walk, catering to all cuisines and price ranges.
The standard of chalet cooking and hosting is of a very high standard and make Chalet Jessica Penthouse a great proposition for a very comfortable mountain holiday. The south and west facing views from the double aspect wrap-around balcony across the village centre towards the majestic mountains of Saas Fee are an extra highlight to your stay.
- Saas Fee
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Fireplaces to sitting room and master bedroom. LCD TVs in all bedrooms and sitting room. Apple TV. Bose cinema surround sound and CD/DVD player. DVDs, games, books and iPod dicking stations. Wi-Fi. Shared spa in basement level: hot tub and sauna/steam room. Ski room and laundry room in basement.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|07 Jan 2024
|14 Jan 2024
|21 Jan 2024
|28 Jan 2024
|04 Feb 2024
|11 Feb 2024
|18 Feb 2024
|25 Feb 2024
|03 Mar 2024
|10 Mar 2024
|17 Mar 2024
|24 Mar 2024
|31 Mar 2024
|07 Apr 2024
|14 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfasts prepared and served 5 mornings. The staff have two mornings off
- Your chalet chef will prepare dinner on 5 nights
- Your food and any wines are tailored to your tastes. The cost of food & beverages are paid as an extra locally
- Bathroom toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- White Company linen and towels. Daily housekeeping
- Visitor tax is included in the price
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- A refundable damage deposit of 1,000 CHF is payable one week before guest arrival if booking self-catering
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: