Season 2020-21: The deposit payable to confirm your booking is just 20% with the balance due 14 days before departure. All other Terms and Conditions apply. Therefore, up until the 14 day threshold only the loss of deposit will apply in respect of cancellation. We hope you will consider these amended terms fair in the current circumstances. Alternatively, it may be possible to roll your booking forward to a future date, subject to availability.
Chalet Saskia in Vaujany is a unique property which combines two adjoining chalets and sleeps up to 26 people across both properties. This works exceptionally well for large groups or several families, as it is very conveniently located in the centre of town and only 2 minutes from the lift station.
If you fancy a touch of pampering after a long and tiring day on the piste, Vaujany boasts an excellent sports centre which has an indoor heated pool, an Olympic sized indoor skating rink and relaxation facilities, all just a quick five minute stroll from Saskia East and West.
Chalet Saskia is run by a fantastic, independent chalet company that has been specialising in Vaujany for more than 20 years. As the only British tour operator in Vaujany, they pride themselves on providing their guests with excellent customer service.
The in-resort service is very flexible. Morning bakery deliveries can be arranged, or the services of a private chef can be added or even pre-cooked dinners can be dropped off at your chalet. Please call for details. Furthermore pre-arrival supermarket shopping can be done so that your fridge is stocked for your arrival.
Chalets Saskia East and West can be 'opened up' and joined to make one large property. The service offered by the 'one-resort' specialist running these two properties are all first class. Vaujany is a small, traditional farming village with links to the great ski area of Alpe d'Huez. Despite the mainstay of the local community's income coming from farming (in the summer) and tourism (in the winter) the commune is in fact exceedingly wealthy and the resort facilities (lifts, childcare centre, swimming pool etc.) are first class.
- Alpe d'Huez (Vaujany)
- 20 - 26
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Games room with TV, table football and table tennis. Heated ski & boot room. Outdoor hot tub on terrace with amazing valley views. Indoor sauna. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||£320 pp||‐||26||NO|
|12 Dec 2021||£320 pp||‐||26||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£678 pp||‐||26||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||£353 pp||‐||26||NO|
|08 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 Jan 2022||£353 pp||‐||26||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£370 pp||‐||26||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£404 pp||‐||26||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£491 pp||‐||26||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 Mar 2022||£404 pp||‐||26||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£404 pp||‐||26||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£404 pp||‐||26||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Apr 2022||£320 pp||‐||26||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Bed linen, bathrobes, slippers and towels (beds made up for guest arrival)
- In-resort concierge service for the booking of restaurants etc
- Welcome hamper including bottle champagne and fruit basket. Plus one mixed case of world wines
- Firewood and fireplace lit every evening by staff
- Please note that you will be charged the local tourist tax as an extra in resort
- There is a refundable damage deposit of 1,000 euros
- End of stay cleaning charge of 400 euros will be added to your in-resort extras bill and paid for locally
- Morning bakery drop off (arranged in resort)
- We can organise a pre-arranged Carrefour shop to be dropped off at your chalet on the day of your arrival
- Pre-cooked evening meals can be delivered to your chalet for extra cost paid locally
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: