Chalet Saskia East and West in Vaujany is a unique property which combines two adjoining chalets and sleeps up to 26 people across both properties. This works exceptionally well for large groups or several families, as it is very conveniently located in the centre of town and only 2 minutes from the lift station.
If you fancy a touch of pampering after a long and tiring day on the piste, Vaujany boosts an excellent sports centre which has an indoor heated pool, an Olympic sized indoor skating rink and relaxation facilities, all just a quick five minute stroll from Saskia East and West.
Chalet Saskia East and West is run by a fantastic, independent chalet company that has been specialising in Vaujany for more than 20 years. As the only British tour operator in Vaujany, they pride themselves on providing their guests with excellent customer service and a high standard of catered chalet food.
Chalets Saskia East and West can be 'opened up' and joined to make one large property. The service, food and wine offered by the 'one-resort' specialist running these two properties are all first class. Vaujany is a small, traditional farming village with links to the great ski area of Alpe d'Huez. Despite the mainstay of the local community's income coming from farming (in the summer) and tourism (in the winter) the commune is in fact exceedingly wealthy and the resort facilities (lifts, childcare centre, swimming pool etc.) are world class.
- Alpe d'Huez (Vaujany)
- 20 - 26
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Games room with TV, table football and table tennis. Heated ski & boot room. Outdoor hot tub on terrace with amazing valley views. Indoor sauna.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||£695||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£782||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£973||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£973||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,265||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,119||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,119||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£973||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||26||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary quality AOC wine (Appellation Origine Controlee) and coffee (6 nights)
- Staff volunteer to act as 'Ski Friends' in their own time to show guests around the mountain. This is not ski guiding.
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 2 x twins with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 4 x doubles (extra single bed) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 2 x doubles with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- 1 x twin (under eaves) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 1 x triple (dble & sgl) extra single bed. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift