Chalet Foret D'Argent
Top drawer chalet for those seeking affordable luxury
The Chalet Foret d'Argent in Morzine was completed in 2018 and under architect, Hervez Marullaz, it has been designed to make the most of the stunning views from its position near the Nyon cable car station. Situated on the edge of the forest and elevated above the River Dranse (the river can be heard from every room when the windows are open) the design compliments the setting with a luxurious alpine feel. At the heart of the property is a double height glass atrium that allows the chalet to be filled with natural light.
The Nyon cable car station is a 5 minute walk away but guests will probably prefer to use the driver service which runs at set times in mornings and afternoons. The journey from the chalet to or from the lifts takes just a couple of minutes.
Sleeping ten adult guests and up to two extra children, the chalet benefits from a superb master bedroom suite with private sitting room area on the top floor, and four generous guest bedrooms on the ground floor. All bedrooms are have big en-suites with rainforest showers complete with luxury bathroom products. Two of the bedrooms also come fitted with flat screen 'smart' TV (UK channels).
Please note that all rooms can be either be made up as either kings double or twins with two separate single beds. The downstairs bedrooms all lead directly onto a private garden terrace and the master suite has two private balconies which overlook the forest and the river.
The open plan sitting room area has a feature fireplace as its focal point and this is surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This room opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a fabulous space to socialise. The TV snug has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films.
There is an outdoor sauna located in the converted original old mazot and there is a large outdoor hot tub (complete with bluetooth speakers) which is located next to the river - guests can make the most of the tranquil location and stunning views.
Designed and built by the chalet company running this property, Chalet Foret d'Argent in Morzine has been designed with the holiday maker very much in mind. Hot tub and outdoor sauna with fabulous views, and a games room and separate TV room - there is everything you could need.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub and outdoor sauna in the old mazot. Games room with bar/pool table area. UK satellite TV and Wi-Fi throughout the property. Snug with TV. Drop off and pick up shuttle at set times am and pm. Ski Room with heated boot warmers. Private parking.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|06 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|20 Jan 2024
|27 Jan 2024
|03 Feb 2024
|10 Feb 2024
|17 Feb 2024
|24 Feb 2024
|02 Mar 2024
|09 Mar 2024
|16 Mar 2024
|23 Mar 2024
|30 Mar 2024
|06 Apr 2024
|13 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome drink with canapés
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (6 afternoons)
- Early evening drinks and canapés (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine served during meal (5 nights)
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and bath robes (mid-week towel change except spa towels)
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Lift drop off & pick service - pre arranged times 08.30hrs - 10.30hrs and 15.30hrs - 18.30hrs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Tourist tax is not included and will be added to your invoice for pre-payment in the UK before travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor - Lower level:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twin/double (with sofa bed). En-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Ground Floor - Upper level:
- Entrance with an amazing glass atrium. Ski & boot room
- Lounge with large sofas surrounding an open fire place. Balcony
- Open plan games room with pool table & bar. Stunning views
- TV snug area with comfortable sofas
- Room 5: master twin/double (extra sofa bed). En-suite bath and wc
You May Also Like
Average Price£3,406 pp Offer
Chalet Les Pierrys
Average Price£1,111 pp Offer
Average Price£1,850 pp Offer