The Chalet Foret d'Argent in Morzine was completed in 2018 and under architect, Hervez Marullaz, it has been designed to make the most of the stunning views from its position near the Nyon cable car station. Situated on the edge of the forest and elevated above the River Dranse the design compliments the setting with a luxurious alpine feel. At the heart of the property is a double height glass atrium that allows the chalet to be filled with natural light.
The Nyon cable car station is a 5 minute walk away but guests will probably prefer to use the driver service which runs at set times in mornings and afternoons. The journey from the chalet to or from the lifts takes just a couple of minutes.
Sleeping ten adult guests and up to two extra children, the chalet benefits from a superb master bedroom suite with private sitting room area on the top floor, and four generous guest bedrooms on the ground floor. All bedrooms are have big en-suites with rainforest showers complete with luxury bathroom products. Please note that all rooms can be either be made up as either kings double or twins with two separate single beds. The downstairs bedrooms all lead directly onto a private garden terrace and the master suite has two private balconies which overlook the forest and the river.
The open plan sitting room area has a feature fireplace as its focal point and this is surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This room opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a fabulous space to socialise. The TV snug has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films.
There is an outdoor sauna and hot tub which both overlook the river and mountain views beyond.
Please note that the map position below is approximate. Actual images of this property will be posted at the end of 2018.
Included in the cost of the holiday are shared minibus resort transfers operated by Skiidy Gonzales Transfers. 8 seater minivans leave Geneva Airport and arrive back there every hour on Saturdays. If you would like to have a private minibus transfer just for your group and do not wish to share with other guests there is a supplement to pay of £100 per empty seat (in an 8-seater vehicle).
Designed and built by the chalet company running this property, Chalet Foret d'Argent in Morzine has been designed with the holiday maker very much in mind. Hot tub and outdoor sauna with fabulous views, and a games room and separate TV room - there is everything you could need.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub and outdoor sauna in the old mazot. Games Room with bar and pool table. UK satellite TV and Wi-Fi throughout the property. Snug with TV. Private yoga studio. Driver service set hours morning and afternoons. Ski Room with heated boot warmers. Private parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||£2,500||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,450||‐||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,450||‐||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,450||‐||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,450||‐||Enquire||12||NO||Offer|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,450||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,525||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,500||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,800||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,800||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,800||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,800||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,800||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,800||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,525||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,250||‐||Enquire||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome drink of Prosecco (or vin chaud) with canapés
- Breakfast with cooked options (4 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (3 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (6 afternoons)
- Early evening drinks and canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine served during meal (6 nights)
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and robes (mid week towel change)
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks. Spirits and Artisan beers available (at extra cost)
- Complimentary private transfers (whole chalet booking). Shared transfers (with conditions) if booking by the room
- Driver service available from 08.30 - 10.00hrs and 15.30 - 19.00hrs
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
- A refundable security deposit of £2,000 is payable before you arrive in this chalet
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor - Lower level:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twin/double (with sofa bed). En-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Ground Floor - Upper level:
- Entrance with an amazing glass atrium. Ski & boot room
- Lounge with large sofas surrounding an open fire place. Balcony
- Open plan games room with pool table & bar. Stunning views
- TV snug area with comfortable sofas
- Room 5: master twin/double (extra sofa bed). En-suite bath and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift