The Chalet Marielaine in Meribel is a delightful property which has been tastefully decorated in modern French style and is the ideal accommodation solution for a family or small group of six looking for a sole occupancy chalet in Meribel. There are two cosy en-suite bedrooms and a further mezzanine twin, also with its own en-suite.
The spacious living area is well furnished with ample seating and opens onto a gorgeous south-west facing terrace. To help ease the muscles after a long day on the piste, there is an outdoor hot tub at the back of the chalet which is covered by a quaint little gazebo.
For your convenience and comfort, the operator provides a boot fitting and ski hire service at the chalet. There is also a private minibus service to ensure an efficient and quick transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Perfect for a large family or a small group of friends. Smart contemporary chalet with plenty of space, superbly furnished, and a hot tub to have fun in. You can't really go wrong staying here.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Freeview TV with DVD and stereo. Minibus service to and from the piste. Wi-Fi internet connection. Outdoor hot tub with mountain view. Music system with iPod connectivity, iPad for shared use. Board games library. Parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,199||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,289||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,200||£209||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,299||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,389||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,649||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,129||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,469||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,469||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,369||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,469||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,979||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,029||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,489||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Shared Merishuttle driver service (morning and afternoon)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Extra small double on mezzanine
- Room 3: twin (access via steep steps). En-suite bath and wc.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift