Covid Cancellation policy 2021-22. To book your chalet you need to pay a 25% deposit. The remaining 75% balance is due 8 weeks before your holiday start date. If for the reasons stated below you cannot take your holiday your deposit will be converted into a credit to use within 24 months of your planned arrival date. If you have already paid your balance you will also receive a 75% cash refund. Reasons for refund/credit: - The French authorities impose regional or national restrictions which result in the closure of the French border, closure of the ski resort or necessitate the closure of the chalet. - All ski lifts in the resort are closed due to coronavirus restrictions imposed by the French authorities. - If the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office advise against travel, including non-essential travel, to your destination or the authorities of your home country impose travel restrictions which prohibit you from travelling to the chalet booked. - You would be required by the French authorities to quarantine / self-isolate in France on arrival for more than 24 hours. The above reasons must be in place and effective at the time your holiday is due to take place.
The Chalet Marielaine in Meribel is a delightful property which has been tastefully decorated in modern French style and is the ideal accommodation solution for a family or small group of six looking for a sole occupancy chalet in Meribel. There are two cosy en-suite bedrooms and a further mezzanine twin, also with its own en-suite.
The spacious living area is well furnished with ample seating and opens onto a gorgeous south-west facing terrace. To help ease the muscles after a long day on the piste, there is an outdoor hot tub at the back of the chalet which is covered by a quaint little gazebo.
The shared shuttle minibus service is available within Meribel between 8am and 8pm to shuttle you to and from the slopes, the town centre or the après ski bars. The minibus shuttle is a shared service with a handful of other Meribel chalets, with 2 or 3 minibuses on call throughout the day.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Perfect for a large family or a small group of friends. Smart contemporary chalet with plenty of space, superbly furnished, and a hot tub to have fun in. You can't really go wrong staying here.
- 6 - 7
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Freeview TV with DVD and stereo. Board games library. Parking. Wi-Fi internet connection. Outdoor hot tub with mountain view and sauna pod. Music system with iPod connectivity, iPad for shared use. Shared driver service 08.00 - 20.00hrs.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2022||£1,000 pp||‐||7||NO|
|20 Dec 2022||£2,313 pp||‐||7||NO|
|27 Dec 2022||£2,500 pp||‐||7||NO|
|03 Jan 2023||£1,000 pp||‐||7||NO||Short stay|
|08 Jan 2023||£1,275 pp||‐||7||NO|
|15 Jan 2023||£1,625 pp||‐||7||NO|
|22 Jan 2023||£1,625 pp||‐||7||NO|
|29 Jan 2023||£1,625 pp||‐||7||NO|
|05 Feb 2023||£1,938 pp||‐||7||NO|
|12 Feb 2023||£2,500 pp||‐||7||NO|
|19 Feb 2023||£2,500 pp||‐||7||NO|
|26 Feb 2023||£1,938 pp||‐||7||NO|
|05 Mar 2023||£1,938 pp||‐||7||NO|
|12 Mar 2023||£1,938 pp||‐||7||NO|
|19 Mar 2023||£1,938 pp||‐||7||NO|
|26 Mar 2023||£1,625 pp||‐||7||NO|
|02 Apr 2023||£2,313 pp||‐||7||NO|
|09 Apr 2023||£1,938 pp||‐||7||NO|
|16 Apr 2023||£1,275 pp||‐||7||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast every day (continental breakfast is left out on two mornings for a self-serve breakfast)
- Afternoon tea on 7 days
- Canapés and pre-dinner drinks (5 evenings)
- 4 course evening dinner with complimentary house wines (5 nights)
- Complimentary wines (5 x white, 5 x red and a rosé), sparkling wine beers and soft drinks
- Shared driver service between a few chalets with two or three vehicles operating 08.00 - 20.00hrs each day
- Bathroom toiletries
- Mid-week towel change and daily housekeeping
- Resort tax is included
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: