The Chalet Mariefleur in Meribel is a large detached traditional property nestled in a small private enclave at the entrance to the village. The attractive exterior is complemented by the modern and stylish interiors, which have been created by the chalet's owner who is a well-known French designer.
Making a chalet complete, Mariefleur has the luxury of an outdoor hot tub and sauna to help soothe weary muscles after a hard day on the slopes in the Three Valleys.
For your convenience and comfort, the operator provides a boot fitting and ski hire service at the chalet. There is also a private minibus service to ensure an efficient and quick transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
This chalet is perfect for friends and family alike with plenty of space to relax in front of the fire, the TV snug or just in a quiet place to read a book. Open the doors in the wellness room and enjoy a relaxing drink in the hot tub while taking in the mountain views. Rooms are all a good size with plenty of storage and it is worth taking advantage of the Merishuttle minibus service. Book early to save disappointment!
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Freeview TV with DVD and stereo. Minibus service to and from the piste. Wet suite with hot tub and sauna. Wi-Fi internet connection, iPad for shared use. Music system with iPod connectivity. Board games library. Parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|16 Dec 2018||£1,089||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|23 Dec 2018||£1,669||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|30 Dec 2018||£2,919||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||£1,179||£100||Enquire||11||YES||Offer|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||£1,339||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|10 Feb 2019||£1,519||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,239||£100||Enquire||11||YES||Offer|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,239||£100||Enquire||11||YES||Offer|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,919||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 1: Austrian twin en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5 has a single bed on mezzanine above.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers. Champagne reception on arrival
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Shared Merishuttle driver service (morning and afternoon)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings