Season 2020-2021: To book your holiday there is a lower deposit than normal of £150pp when you book before 30th September 2020. If you book a package with flights and transfers included your holiday is protected. If things change and you have to cancel your holiday because of COVID-19, you can pick another trip with the same holiday company, or get a full refund.
The Chalet Hotel Grangettes is a basic property but with a great location in the centre of Meribel. Right opposite the chalet is La Chaudanne, the main ski lift area of the resort as well as the ski school meeting point. In addition Meribel's bars and nightclubs are all within a very short walking distance. For the extra comfort of the guests the bedrooms and bathrooms have all been refurbished and all rooms are now en-suite.
For the season 2019-2020 and onwards the property will be managed by European Pubs (established in 2005).
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
A very friendly and fun chalet hotel literally on the Meribel nursery slopes!
- 55 - 69
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Jacks Apres Ski Bar Games area in 2nd lounge with TV, video & small pool table. Sauna and Jacuzzi (free but must be reserved). TV in bedrooms. Boot room.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2021||£644 pp||‐||69||YES|
|21 Dec 2021||£964 pp||‐||69||YES|
|28 Dec 2021||£1,254 pp||‐||69||YES|
|04 Jan 2022||£804 pp||‐||69||YES|
|08 Jan 2022||£864 pp||‐||69||YES|
|15 Jan 2022||£894 pp||‐||69||YES|
|22 Jan 2022||£944 pp||‐||69||YES|
|29 Jan 2022||£984 pp||‐||69||YES|
|05 Feb 2022||£994 pp||‐||69||YES|
|12 Feb 2022||£1,673 pp||‐||69||YES|
|19 Feb 2022||£1,214 pp||‐||69||YES|
|26 Feb 2022||£944 pp||‐||69||YES|
|05 Mar 2022||£934 pp||‐||69||YES|
|12 Mar 2022||£924 pp||‐||69||YES|
|19 Mar 2022||£884 pp||‐||69||YES|
|26 Mar 2022||£1,034 pp||‐||69||YES|
|02 Apr 2022||£1,114 pp||‐||69||YES|
|09 Apr 2022||£994 pp||‐||69||YES|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course set menu dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice.
- In house bar with great value prices
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served
- Note season 2020-21: the service changes to half board only from 20th January 2021 onwards (eg. no wine)
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Rooms 2-3, 21-27 & 29: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Rooms 4, 6, 9, 12, 16-17 & 19-20: twin. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin (plus bunks) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 8: twin (plus bunks) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 10: twin (plus bunks and sofa bed) with en-suite bath & wc.
- Room 11: twin (plus bunks and sofa bed) with en-suite bath & wc.
- Room 14: twin (plus bunks) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 15: twin (plus bunk beds) with disabled shower/wet room.
- Room 18: double with bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 28: single with en-suite bath and wc.