A modern and comfortable property close to the slopes.
Chalet Bacall in Les Gets has only recently been built and, more importantly, has been built specifically with young families in mind. The shell of the building has existed for some time - it was originally the Les Gets cinema. There are some great après ski activities close to the chalet that are perfect for families, for example, the ice rink and flood-lit skiing in the village centre. As this operator are a family specialist they have considered many of the finer points such as ensuring that most of the rooms have ample space for a cot. This property also has a sister chalet, the Chalet Bogart, which is a mirror of this property.
You can sleep up to 12 guests here and it is spacious being spread over three floors; the ground floor consists of the main entrance, the ski and boot storage with heated boot warmers, an open plan kitchen, dining, and living area with wood burning stove and a downstairs wc. There is also a decked terrace with hot tub. The first floor consists of the bedrooms and on the second floor there is a playroom under the eaves.
Your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. Babysitting service available 6 nights.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
NOTE: This is a family chalet. This means you must have at least one child in your party who is under 13 years old at time of travel. If there is a special offer price it will typically be based on a family of 4 with two adults and two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party/family make up.
New build chalet in the centre of the resort with easy access to the lifts. This chalet is a great choice for families as it is operated by a family specialist and the childcare is exceptional.
- Les Gets
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Separate dedicated playroom. iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD. Board games, puzzles, soft toys and hard toys. Books, up to date children's DVDs and a wide variety of CDs. Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|09 Dec 2023
|16 Dec 2023
|23 Dec 2023
|30 Dec 2023
|06 Jan 2024
|13 Jan 2024
|20 Jan 2024
|27 Jan 2024
|03 Feb 2024
|10 Feb 2024
|17 Feb 2024
|24 Feb 2024
|02 Mar 2024
|09 Mar 2024
|16 Mar 2024
|23 Mar 2024
|30 Mar 2024
|06 Apr 2024
|13 Apr 2024
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London Gatwick (Heathrow flights sometimes possible) plus transfers to and from resort
- Wholesome breakfast with hot items on 5 mornings and 1 morning of continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week. Approximate cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch and afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London only
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Chalet Les Abeilles
Average Price£737 pp Offer
Chalet Grand Hibou
Average Price£849 pp Offer
Average Price£924 pp