Newly built, smart, comfortable and tastefully furnished.
Chalet Mazot in Courchevel Moriond is positioned just below the main centre of the old village of Moriond / 1650 in peaceful surroundings with fantastic views. Built in traditional Savoyard wood and stone this chalet is just a 5 minute uphill walk to the centre of the village. However, there is a free resort bus service to take you to and from the ski lifts. There is an open plan living / dining area with an open log fire. The bedrooms are all en-suite and well furnished. There are heated boot warmers and it is possible to leave your skis and boots at the bottom of the slopes in a storage unit if you wish too. The chalet also has a sauna to relax in after a day on the slopes.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
A true "chocolate box" chalet, actually far nicer than even the pictures suggest. Just a few minutes' walk from the pistes and resort it's the perfect family chalet. As an added bonus the sheer amount of delicious food you will sample during your stay, will make you want to book again for next year!
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Car parking for 2 cars. Boot Warmers. TV. Free Wi-Fi. Sauna.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2023||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2023||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2023||£1,389 pp||£446 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Dec 2023||£1,799 pp||£680 pp||‐||8||YES|
|03 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|07 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|14 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|21 Jan 2024||£1,502 pp||‐||‐||2||YES|
|28 Jan 2024||Fully Booked|
|04 Feb 2024||£1,566 pp||‐||‐||6||YES|
|11 Feb 2024||£2,571 pp||‐||‐||8||YES|
|18 Feb 2024||£1,675 pp||‐||‐||8||YES|
|25 Feb 2024||£1,592 pp||‐||‐||8||YES|
|03 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2024||£1,520 pp||‐||‐||8||YES|
|17 Mar 2024||£1,426 pp||‐||‐||6||YES|
|24 Mar 2024||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2024||£2,002 pp||‐||‐||8||YES|
|07 Apr 2024||£1,372 pp||‐||‐||8||YES|
|14 Apr 2024||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return flights from the UK and resort coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid-week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Average Price£1,777 pp
Courchevel Le Praz, France
Average Price£687 pp
Chalet Petite Cachee
Average Price£406 pp