Chalet Sonne has recently been renovated to create a lovely traditional home-from-home chalet in the heart of the picturesque resort of Maria Alm. The chalet is located about 400m from the centre of town and the ski lifts, so is reasonably convenient while remaining secluded.
The chalet has a spacious and comfortable living room with a typical Austrian Kachelofen. There is also a flat screen TV & DVD player and on the lower ground floor a sauna where skiers can relax after a challenging day on the slopes.
Set in a south facing location your alpine home has direct views to the slopes of the Aberg mountain. As part of the immense Hochkönig circuit with 39 ski lifts and over 150km of prepared pistes some great skiing awaits you on this Austrian Holiday.
One of just two chalets in this fabulous resort owned and managed by a senior member of the British ski holiday industry. If you are looking to get away to a rather special corner of the Austrian Alps and the Chalet Sonne will be the perfect choice.
Please note that the chalet is offered on a self-catered basis only at the start of the season (until Christmas week) and from the beginning of March onwards. During the peak season (Christmas week to the end of February) it is offered on a catered basis.
One of just two chalets in this fabulous resort owned and managed by a senior member of the British ski holiday industry. If you are looking to get away to a rather special corner of the Austrian Alps and stay in a welcoming, family property then the Chalet Sonne will be the perfect choice.
- Maria Alm
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Games room with table tennis table. Flat screen cable TV and DVD player. Sauna.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||£624||£270||Enquire||10||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||£444||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£444||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£444||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£625||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£874||£107||Enquire||10||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£350||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|07 Mar 2020||£350||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|14 Mar 2020||£350||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|21 Mar 2020||£350||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|28 Mar 2020||£350||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|04 Apr 2020||£350||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Full buffet breakfast with a choice of cereals, meats, cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurt and eggs cooked to order
- Afternoon tea comprising a selection of freshly made cakes and biscuits, served with English tea or coffee
- 3-course evening meal (delivered from Chalet Panorama) with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- The local tourist tax (approximately 10.50 euros per person per week) will be added to your final invoice
- Mid week towel change
- A Key Card damage deposit of £500 is payable in advance and refunded subject to no damage or losses.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: Austrian twin with en-suite shower room and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: Quad (Austrian twin & bunks). En-suite shower room and wc
- Room 3: Triple (Austrian twin & single). En-suite shower room & wc
- Room 4: double with adjacent private (not en-suite) shower room
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift