Chalet Hotel Zita is a charming property in Ischgl with fantastic mountain views sleeping up to 22 guests. The location of the chalet is very convenient for guests; the nearest piste and the centre of the resort are both within a 5 minute walk. For those who don't fancy the walk in the morning there is a 'travelator' (moving walkway) taking you right to the main Fimbabahn gondola in just 2 minutes!
The chalet is very comfortable and tastefully furnished, all the rooms are Austrian Twins, the vast majority are en-suite and some have balconies which profit from the elevated position of the chalet in the resort providing excellent views.
In the heart of Ischgl, widely renowned for its excellent après ski bars and nightclubs, the Chalet Hotel Zita is a fantastic value for money option.
NB: This chalet is operated by a Dutch tour operator, who have been in the catered ski chalet business since 1977, operating 37 ski chalets in France, Austria and Italy.
The main difference between a "normal" British-run chalet, which you will be familiar with, and the Dutch product is that afternoon tea and cakes are not included. However, house wine, beers, soft drinks, and tea and coffee are available and are included in the cost of your holiday.
Towels are also not included but can be rented in resort for 8.50 euros per person, a mid-week towel change is included. Alternatively, by upgrading to the comfort package at 25 euros per person for the week both towels and afternoon tea and cakes will be provided. Both of these supplements are payable in resort.
Breakfasts will be continental in style with cheese, hams and bread, yogurt and fruit juices, tea and coffee.
This is a relatively basic property but retains some Austrian charm. The living room is pretty compact but has been decorated to a high standard. Nice run back to the chalet!
- 20 - 22
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Ski and boot room. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£608 pp||‐||22||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£792 pp||‐||22||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£840 pp||‐||22||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£656 pp||‐||22||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||£769 pp||‐||22||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£769 pp||‐||22||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£769 pp||‐||22||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£840 pp||‐||22||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£807 pp||‐||22||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£769 pp||‐||22||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||£736 pp||‐||22||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£759 pp||‐||22||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options (7 mornings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks (6 nights)
- Please note that resort taxes are not included and are paid for in resort
- A booking fee of 25 euros is added to your booking by the tour operator running this chalet
- Towels can be added for extra cost 8 euros per person per week (includes a mid-week change)
- Comfort Package: towels (as above) + daily afternoon tea. Cost for the package: 25 euros per person per week
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: single with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: single with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 9: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 11: twin under eaves (shares bath and wc with room 12).
- Room 12: twin under eaves (shares bath and wc with room 11).