Chalet d'Isere, which sits on the left bank of the river which carries the same name, is a new eight bedroom chalet which will be completed in time for the 2016/17 winter season. As yet we only have artist impressions of the chalet (although the views from the chalet are real) so the prices for the 2016/17 season have been set artificially low.
The chalet's sitting room is on the top (third) floor and from this elevated position guests can enjoy fabulous far reaching south facing views towards the Solaise Mountain. There are huge windows to let in lots of light and with the log burning fireplace alight the acres of wood and stone really lend the chalet an intimate and cosy atmosphere. There are eight en-suite bedrooms which have lovely modern bath or shower rooms and decent sized beds. There is an internal elevator (fast becoming the 'must have' accessory in any quality chalet) which accesses all floors and on the lowest floor there is a separate TV room, a ski room with boot warmers as well as a spa area with indoor hot tub, sauna and wc. What more could you want from a chalet?
The nearest bus stop for the free and very efficient Val d'Isere bus service is just a few yards away. It is one stop to the La Daille funival lift in one direction and four stops in the other to the Rond Point des Piste (the best place from which to easily access the main lifts and ski school meeting points). If you want to go shopping or hit the bars the chalet is just three stops on the bus from the centre of Val d'Isere.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Modern, smart bathrooms and decent sized bedrooms. The chalet also has a top floor sitting and dining room and lift access to all floors.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Chalet spa: Jacuzzi hot tub and sauna. Wi-Fi internet connection. Lift access to all floors. Separate TV room. Private garage parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|13 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|07 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|14 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|21 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|28 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|04 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|11 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|18 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|25 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|04 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|11 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|18 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|25 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|01 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
|08 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Apr 2018||£790||‐||16||NO||08-Mar||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London only
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- For the booking period 10th - 17th December 2017: please note that no outbound flight is included in the price although an outbound transfer from Geneva is included.
- Hampers with Champers - Rucksack with Champagne, smoked salmon, brie, strawberries etc.
- Heart attack breakfast - Full English breakfast.
- Eight days a week - Full catered service for the whole week (no staff day off). Applies to whole chalet bookings only
- Bon Viveur - aperitifs, pudding wines, fruit and cheese, port and cognac etc. Applies to whole chalet bookings only
- Any different diet is charged extra £25 per person. Packed lunches. Towel or linen change. Flowers. Wine list.
- Ground Floor:
- Staff bedroom, TV room, hot tub, sauna, wc, ski and boot room
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Living and dining area. Kitchen. Separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers (Note: flight seats for 'extra beds' is not guaranteed)
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Canapés followed by a 3 course dinner party style meal with wine (served until coffee) 6 days a week
- Mid week towel change
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Damage deposit is not included (£1,000 for whole chalet bookings, or £100 per person for split bookings)
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).