Chalet d'Isere, which sits on the left bank of the river which carries the same name, is a new eight bedroom chalet which will be completed in time for the 2016/17 winter season. As yet we only have artist impressions of the chalet (although the views from the chalet are real) so the prices for the 2016/17 season have been set artificially low.
The chalet's sitting room is on the top (third) floor and from this elevated position guests can enjoy fabulous far reaching south facing views towards the Solaise Mountain. There are huge windows to let in lots of light and with the log burning fireplace alight the acres of wood and stone really lend the chalet an intimate and cosy atmosphere. There are eight en-suite bedrooms which have lovely modern bath or shower rooms and decent sized beds. There is an internal elevator (fast becoming the 'must have' accessory in any quality chalet) which accesses all floors and on the lowest floor there is a separate TV room, a ski room with boot warmers as well as a spa area with indoor hot tub, sauna and wc. What more could you want from a chalet?
The nearest bus stop for the free and very efficient Val d'Isere bus service is just a few yards away. It is one stop to the La Daille funival lift in one direction and four stops in the other to the Rond Point des Piste (the best place from which to easily access the main lifts and ski school meeting points). If you want to go shopping or hit the bars the chalet is just three stops on the bus from the centre of Val d'Isere.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Modern, smart bathrooms and decent sized bedrooms. The chalet also has a top floor sitting and dining room and lift access to all floors.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Chalet spa: Jacuzzi hot tub and sauna. Wi-Fi internet connection. Lift access to all floors. Separate TV room. Private garage parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London only
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- For the booking period 10th - 17th December 2017: please note that no outbound flight is included in the price although an outbound transfer from Geneva is included.
- Hampers with Champers - Rucksack with Champagne, smoked salmon, brie, strawberries etc.
- Heart attack breakfast - Full English breakfast.
- Eight days a week - Full catered service for the whole week (no staff day off). Applies to whole chalet bookings only
- Bon Viveur - aperitifs, pudding wines, fruit and cheese, port and cognac etc. Applies to whole chalet bookings only
- Any different diet is charged extra £25 per person. Packed lunches. Towel or linen change. Flowers. Wine list.
- Ground Floor:
- Staff bedroom, TV room, hot tub, sauna, wc, ski and boot room
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Living and dining area. Kitchen. Separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers (Note: flight seats for 'extra beds' is not guaranteed)
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Canapés followed by a 3 course dinner party style meal with wine (served until coffee) 6 days a week
- Mid week towel change
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings