The Chalet Mariefleur in Meribel is a large detached traditional property nestled in a small private enclave at the entrance to the village. The attractive exterior is complemented by the modern and stylish interiors, which have been created by the chalet's owner who is a well-known French designer.
Making a chalet complete, Mariefleur has the luxury of an outdoor hot tub and sauna to help soothe weary muscles after a hard day on the slopes in the Three Valleys.
For your convenience and comfort, the operator provides a boot fitting and ski hire service at the chalet. There is also a private minibus service to ensure an efficient and quick transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Meribel please use this link to view our chalets in Meribel search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
This chalet is perfect for friends and family alike with plenty of space to relax in front of the fire, the TV snug or just in a quiet place to read a book. Open the doors in the wellness room and enjoy a relaxing drink in the hot tub while taking in the mountain views. Rooms are all a good size with plenty of storage and it is worth taking advantage of the Merishuttle minibus service. Book early to save disappointment!
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Freeview TV with DVD and stereo. Minibus service to and from the piste. Wet suite with hot tub and sauna. Wi-Fi internet connection, iPad for shared use. Music system with iPod connectivity. Board games library. Parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|13 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|07 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|14 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|21 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|28 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|04 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|11 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|18 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|25 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|04 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|11 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|18 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|25 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|01 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
|08 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Apr 2018||£1,109||‐||11||YES||20-Mar||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 1: Austrian twin en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: Austrian twin en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5 has a single bed on mezzanine above.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers. Champagne reception on arrival
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Shared Merishuttle driver service (morning and afternoon)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).