Chalet Azalee is situated at the very popular Morel area of Meribel, the chalet is only 250 metres to the Morel chairlift, its excellent position means that you can ski right back to the door of the chalet. The chalet is traditionally furnished inside and is spacious and bright, with a full sized window leading onto a sun terrace.
All five of the twin bedrooms offer spacious full en-suite baths. The chalet sleeps between 10-12 guests as two of the twin bed rooms also have the facility of offering extra beds for children to increase the capacity. Next door are the Chalets Alysson and Telekie so larger groups can take one or both. Although in a quiet location the chalet is well positioned to enjoy the resort nightlife with the town centre only a 10 minutes' walk and the well known Chez Kiki Bar/Restaurant close by.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
This is a no-smoking chalet.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Meribel please use this link to view our chalets in Meribel search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Spacious en-suite bedrooms and good proximity to the Morel chairlift make this comfortable chalet a popular choice.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Boot heaters. Wi-Fi. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Parking available. Selection of games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
(per person for 7 nights)
|Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights Incl.||Last Updated||Offers|
|16 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2017||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2018||£1,299||£250||2||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
|17 Feb 2018||£699||£650||2||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
|24 Feb 2018||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2018||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2018||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2018||£759||£40||10||YES||23-Jan||Enquire|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £30.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price.
- Local tourist tax £9.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
- Room 1: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Extra beds available for children in two of the rooms.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers.
- Breakfast (cooked available on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with wine (6 nights). The final meal will also include a cheeseboard and bottle of port.
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit available for duration of stay.
- Mid week towel change.
All prices and availability are subject to change by the tour operator
Therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at the time of booking. The indicative prices shown on this website are per person for 7 nights (based on two people to a room) and are subject to the tour operator's terms and conditions. Supplements for special diets, rooms, flights, transfers, ticket on departure and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team of experts for current prices.
Please note the ‘Flights Incl.’ column above shows if the property can be booked as a ‘package’ with flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle.
We believe that our property descriptions are accurate and complete. However, tour operators provide this information and there may be occasions when it is no longer accurate. Although we make every effort to keep up to date with any alterations, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the property descriptions. You should verify the accuracy of any information that you intend to rely on with our sales consultants prior to booking.
Alpine Answers acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operator's terms and conditions (you should make careful note of when the holiday balance is due and of any cancellation charges that may apply should you cancel).