Les Roches Fleuries Hotel in the delightful hamlet of Cordon-Megeve offers a real slice of relaxing alpine life. For those looking for a relaxing 3-4 day break in the mountains then we can hardly think of a better venue. The atmosphere is very unhurried but the service attentive and professional. The gastronomic restaurant sadly lost its Michelin star this year but it still remains a remarkably good restaurant indeed, and the Table de Pierre which serves local specialities is also very good. The hotel has fabulous uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc Massif - the setting really is quite wonderful.
The hotel is only a short drive (10 minutes) from the main resort of Megeve but the Chamonix Valley is also close by. There is a shuttle service to and from the main lifts which the hotel operates on a 'on request' basis. All very easy then.
- 24 bedrooms and suites, all equipped with a flat screen Television, DVD player, free Wi-Fi and bathroom.
- Many bedrooms with private terrace facing Mont Blanc (with teak tables and chairs).
- Les Roches gastronomic restaurant (one Michelin star 2011) with 60 covers.
- La Table de Pierre, a restaurant dedicated to local, traditional food with 30 covers.
- The panoramic terrace (facing the Mont Blanc massif and its 13 peaks) for al fresco lunches or dinners.
- The Austrian Lounge bar with its comfortable sofas and historic fireplace.
- The alpine garden with deckchairs.
This hotel is often used during the week for corporate days. This means that the hotel is very open to bookings from private guests looking to stay for just a short break from Thursday to Monday. This is really quite unusual for an alpine property. Being less than hour from Geneva International Airport means that staying here for a romantic break for two, or taking the family away for a relaxing mountain holiday is very easy. The total door to door journey time from central London might only take 4-5 hours. So why not treat yourself to a mountain weekend this winter?
- Number of rooms:
- Traditional Style:
- Swimming Pool:
- Near Pistes or Lift:
- Near Resort Centre:
- Modern style: