Chalet Edelweiss is located in Mottec, just two kilometres down the hill from Zinal's centre. It is a beautifully renovated Swiss guest house, hosted by the lovely Penny and Eric. You could not be better located, as it sits at the foot of Zinal's longest run, plus the free ski bus stops just outside the door. From the chalet you can ski the resorts of Zinal and Grimentz, with over 220km of piste and plenty of off-piste opportunities. The resort is still untouched by the UK mass market, so you will get the opportunity to ski quiet slopes and escape the crowds.
The chalet has been lovingly refurbished in traditional alpine style and has an eclectic mix of antiques and modern pieces. The focal point of the chalet is the roaring fire that spans the living and dining area. There are five well sized bedrooms all en-suite, plus all beds can be made as either twins or doubles, so it is perfect for groups and families.
Penny and Eric who run the chalet are what sets this chalet apart from the rest. They will ensure you are extremely well looked after, in a true home from home. They love to introduce visitors to the region and will offer free ski hosting for strong intermediates and above. Their food is fantastic and they include beer and soft drinks in the evening, they also make a mean vin chaud!
Penny and Eric the owners of chalet Edelweiss are fantastic hosts, they are really friendly and are extremely enthusiastic about the Val d'Anniviers and Zinal itself. They really try and ensure that you get the most out of this fantastic ski area and are always on hand to impart their local knowledge; their enthusiasm for the area really rubs off. The chalet is very comfortable and the food and wine first class. We would recommend staying here to anyone!
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- 46 inch satellite TV & DVD player. Private parking for 4 cars. Heated ski room with boot dryer. Sound system with iPod and MP3 docking system. Internet corner and Wi-Fi.
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,044 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,044 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,301 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,549 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,549 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,301 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,097 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,044 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast everyday (cooked available on 6 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes or biscuits (6 afternoons)
- 4 course evening meal followed with coffee and chocolates by the fire (6 nights)
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the evening
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Ski hosting available for piste orientation on 2 mornings for strong intermediate skiers
- Hair dryer, large bottles of shampoo, shower gel and soap in every room
- Egyptian cotton bedlinen and towels
- Range of premium Scott skis available for clients to test
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: