Chalet Orsini in Verbier is one of the new breed of luxury chalets in this iconic Swiss resort. Spread over 5 floors it has every conceivable luxury offered to the lucky guests that stay here. Up to 13 guests can be accommodated in five en-suite bedrooms.
The chalet spa is suitably well fitted out for a chalet of this stature. There is a steam room, outdoor hot tub, relaxation area and massage/treatment room. There is also a cedar hot tub on the first floor, a dedicated cinema room, and a games room complete with pool table. There is a large private garage and a ski room with plenty of space. In fact Chalet Orsini is not short of space in any department.
The third floor has the massive open plan sitting and dining area with its feature fireplace. Guests are invited to relax into deep, comfortable sofas while they wait for a delicious dinner to be prepared. Or they could take a glass of champagne onto the large terrace and enjoy the lights of Verbier twinkling below. From the main living room floor there is a private staircase leading to the top floor and the master double bedroom suite. This enjoys a fireplace in the bedroom, a luxury en-suite bathroom and a private balcony with the same amazing views.
Situated near the Savolyres slopes the chalet has amazing elevated South facing views over the centre of Verbier. It is located right next door to Chalet Mon Izba which means that both chalets can be taken together to accommodate groups of 20 - 25 people.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
Yet another dazzling chalet in Verbier. Is there no end to the demand for these stunning properties?
- 10 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outdoor hot tub, steam room & massage room. Dedicated cinema room. TV and games room with pool table. Wine cellar.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£4,547 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£4,547 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£5,966 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£10,368 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£5,257 pp||‐||13||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£5,257 pp||‐||13||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£6,109 pp||‐||13||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£5,257 pp||‐||13||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£4,830 pp||‐||13||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£4,547 pp||‐||13||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£4,547 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival of 25,000 CHF
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 4th Floor:
- Room 1: double with fireplace. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 3rd Floor:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area and living room
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double. En-suite bath & wc. Terrace with cedar hot tub
- Room 5: Bunk room (plus extra bed). Private shower and wc
- Cinema room and laundry room
- 1st Floor:
- Spa: steam room, hot tub, massage room and shower
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance, ski and boot room and guest wc