Chalet Norjeanne in Verbier is a beautiful and spacious property, located within its own pine filled private grounds and accessed via a heated driveway. This chalet really is one of distinction - antique furniture, fine art and elegant furnishings adorn the interior, which has all the feel of a gracious family home. All of the 6 bedrooms are decorated in a typical Swiss style and can be made up as twins or doubles, and the south-facing balcony offers fantastic views of Le Grand Combin. Although situated away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of Verbier, the free bus service stops every 15 minutes right outside the chalet and will take you either into town or to the main lifts.
The Chalet La Norjeanne is a rare find indeed, having been originally built by Countess Kinsky as an elegant family home, one which is full of character and charm. As we have come to expect in Verbier, this chalet has been has been thoughtfully updated, combing its antique charm and cosiness with all the modern comforts one would expect from a property in this exclusive resort.
There is an indoor sauna/spa area with shower, an outdoor Jacuzzi with stunning views, a boot room with heated drying racks and a large cinema room with cable TV, DVD, surround sound, Nintendo Wii and PS3. Being arranged over 3 floors and covering a total of 350sqm, you certainly will not be stepping on each other's toes.
This chalet is run by a small, specialist luxury operator that manages just this one chalet. The level of service that guests will receive is very high and totally dedicated. The quality of cooking will match the high levels of service.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
This property is run by a small specialist chalet company that only has the one chalet to manage. This means that the chalet staff are totally motivated to give the best service that they can.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Cinema room: cable TV DVD. Telephone, Wi-Fi and CD player. Hair dryers in every bathroom. Laundry and drying room. Outdoor hot tub and indoor spa area. Sauna and steam room. Private parking. Ski boot warmers. Afternoon pick up and evening driver service.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,106 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner drinks & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Coffee & chocs (6 nts)
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Daily UK newspapers (on request). Fresh fruit and flowers
- Free childcare (daytime nanny and evening baby sitting) during the peak school holiday weeks
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- In resort concierge service
- Afternoon and evening driver service (6 passenger seats). Peak weeks have a more comprehensive service.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with private (not en-suite) bathroom
- Room 3: twin/double (plus built in bunks). En-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin/double with private (not en-suite) bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 6: twin/double with shared shower room
- Hairdryers in each bedroom