Chalet Fontanet in Verbier is a stunning apartment that occupies the first and second floors of the luxury Sagittaire development on the Chemin des Vernes. This stunning property has a very spacious, open plan living area located on the second floor, with large panorama windows, giving a bird's eye view of Savoleyres and the Val de Bagnes. The apartment has been designed with plenty of space to relax and have fun in. The elegant living and dining area with open fireplace is furnished with a mix of modern and antique pieces and is linked by folding doors to a billiard room with bar and separate TV snug. The kitchen is located separately, to the rear of the property. All the bedrooms are located on the first floor - there are 5 doubles/twins and a triple bunk room, all with en-suite bathrooms. Each bedroom is decorated with a different theme but the emphasis throughout is on comfort with extra deep sprung beds and top quality bedding and bed linen.
Chalet Fontanet has all the latest technology equipment including plasma TV, Nintendo Wii a networked DVD library, Sky TV and a central music system. The property is well located and is just a five minute walk from the Medran lift station and a two minute walk from the centre of town, guests could not wish for a more desirable location.
The Chalet Fontanet offers 388 square metres of luxurious living space and was highly recommended by Vogue magazine (September 2010). It's not hard to see why!
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
Really smart chalet apartment run by one of the most exclusive chalet operators in the market. Nothing is too much trouble and the food and wine are out of this world. Don't stay here if you are on a diet!
- 12 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared Spa facilities with two other apartments: 10m jet pool, massage room, sauna, steam room & gym. TV and DVD player. Hi-Fi and CD player. MP3 player. Integrated sound system and Wi-Fi internet connection. Half size snooker table. Driver service. Underground parking for up to 2 vehicles.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£2,834 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£2,834 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£4,460 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£6,232 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£3,570 pp||‐||13||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£3,047 pp||‐||13||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||13||NO||Short stay|
|20 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|31 Jan 2021||£3,047 pp||‐||13||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£3,651 pp||‐||13||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£3,651 pp||‐||13||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||£3,106 pp||‐||13||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£3,106 pp||‐||13||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£3,106 pp||‐||13||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,834 pp||‐||13||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,834 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 10,000 CHF
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: king double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: triple bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x guest wc