The Chalet Breithorn in Verbier is a stylish ground floor apartment chalet that exudes the modern take on alpine tradition. The use of wood panelling and wooden floors really makes for an atmospheric alpine home that is full of warmth and character as well as modern style and convenience. The quality of the fit out is extremely high and there is also great use of distinctive bespoke alpine furnishings.
The chalet sleeps up to 13 guests in six bedrooms, all with private facilities and offering flexible bedding arrangements. Although it is possible to walk to the nearest piste (4 minutes) there is a chalet minibus driver service that operates on an 'on call' basis from 8am to 8pm. Guests will also really enjoy the sauna, hot tub and steam room, and if they are up for it there is also a small gym too!
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
We love the stylish sitting room which has been decorated in the modern alpine style. With the 'on call' driver service, high quality in-chalet catering, and the sauna & steam room we think this apartment chalet offers a great choice for a high quality ski holiday in Verbier.
- 12 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Minibus service in and around resort (8am - 8pm). TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi and iPod docking station. iPod docking station. Sauna and hot tub. Ski and boot room with heated storage. Garage parking.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||£1,200 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- Driver service in and around Verbier between 08.00hrs and 20.00hrs
- This chalet does not offer financial protection. If you require this the extra admin fee is £5 per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: To secure your chalet simply pay an initial refundable deposit of 10%. By 01st Sept 2020 a further 25% deposit (or the full 35% deposit) is required and then your full balance is required 12 weeks prior to arrival in resort. There is a 65% Cash Refund PLUS 35% Re-Booking Credit towards another booking (subject to availability) in the event of cancellation due to COVID-19.
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bathroom and separate wc
- Room 2: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: Austrian twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: Austrian twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: triple (single + bunks) with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: bunk room. Private (not en-suite) shower & wc opposite
- 1 x separate wc