Chalet Condor is in a quiet location yet is also very close to the centre of Haute Nendaz, just a few minutes' walk away. One of the few chalets in the resort which does not necessitate having a car to get about. With its stunning elevated views over the main Rhone Valley and a hot tub on the deck Chalet Condor is a great choice for a family or group of friends. The Tracouet lift hub is 500 metres away and the nearest resort amenities are just 250 metres from the chalet. The free resort bus service stops just a short walk from the chalet.
Built on three levels the property offers 250 square metres of living space. The main open plan living and dining area has an open fireplace and access to a large sun terrace with Jacuzzi. There is also a separate small TV snug on the same level.
On the lowest floor are three large bedrooms as well as the sauna suite. These bedrooms share one shower room and one bathroom. The top floor has a further two guest bedrooms which share a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and steam shower.
A luxury chalet in the 4 Valleys ski area of Switzerland at a more than reasonable price point. With sauna and hot tub with great views there is plenty to like about Chalet Condor.
- Verbier (Nendaz)
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Separate TV snug room. Hot tub on the terrace with valley views. Indoor sauna. South facing balconies with great views. Easy walking distance to the centre of resort. Washing machine and dryer for laundry. Garage for guest parking.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£900 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,150 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,250 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,400 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£900 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily. On the staff day off guests help themselves to a continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés (2 evenings: the first and last night of your stay)
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with two pairs of carefully selected complimentary wines (6 nights)
- Staff include: chalet chef and chalet host
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note: tax de sejour is NOT included and is charged extra 10 weeks before arrival. 2019-2020 costs below:
- Tax de sejour: Adults = 4CHF pppn. Children aged 6 - 16 years = 2CHF pppn. Children under 6 years = FREE
- This chalet does not offer financial protection. If you require this the extra admin fee is £5 per person
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: To secure your chalet simply pay an initial refundable deposit of 10%. From 01st Sept 2020 a further 25% deposit (or the full 35% deposit) is required and then your full balance is required 12 weeks prior to arrival in resort. There is a 65% Cash Refund PLUS 35% Re-Booking Credit towards another booking (subject to availability) in the event of cancellation due to COVID-19: 1. An FCO Travel Ban and/or the closure of the Swiss borders, and/or 2. An official Press Release from TeleVerbier, stating that the Resort will not be open during your dates of travel due to Covid related reasons.
- Lower Floor:
- Sauna suite
- Room 1: twin/double
- Room 2: twin/double
- Room 3: twin/double
- 1 x separate bathroom
- 1 x separate shower room
- Middle Floor:
- Well equipped kitchen. Open plan sitting/dining area. TV snug.
- Sun terrace with hot tub
- Top Floor:
- Room 4: master double. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double
- 1 x separate Jacuzzi bathroom with shower and wc