Chalet La Legende is ideally located in the up and coming Grimentz, less than two minutes' walk from the local lifts and shops. Grimentz retains much of the charm of its 15th century village atmosphere despite recent modernisation (of lifts) and the chalet La Legende is equally as charming. The chalet blends authentic alpine features (read, beautifully exposed wood) with modern amenities.
The chalet can comfortably fit up to six guests in three bedrooms and two bathrooms, making it a perfect option for families looking to try out Grimentz. The layout of the chalets is perfect for groups with children, as there is one double room and two twin rooms. The kitchen and dining room are open plan and there is a TV, DVD player and DVD film library for guest use.
The authentic 'pierre ollaire' wood burning stove sits at the heart of the living space and makes the sitting room the perfect place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks after a hard day's skiing.
Please also note that children under 6 years are not accepted in this property.
We recommend adding the daily bread/croissant delivery each morning which means that breakfast is made easy. Valet d'Anniviers is a local catering company (run by a British couple) that can deliver fresh cooked meals that you simply heat up in the oven. All you need to do is prepare some salad and 'veg' to go with your dinner. This takes a lot of the work out of 'self catering' without adding too much cost to your holiday. For example a lasagne for 4 people costs £9 per person (2016/2017).
The old village centre of Grimentz is a truly magical Alpine place. Nearly all the buildings date back 300 years and the cobbled streets and rushing mountain stream seem almost to be taken out of a Hollywood movie set (The Return of Heidi, perhaps?). This quaint chalet is situated right in the midst of this Alpine idyll. The interior doesn't quite live up to the promise given by the exterior but if you want to experience true Swiss Alpine living then Chalet La Legende makes the perfect choice.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi access in all rooms. TV and DVD player with DVD library. iPod docking station. Selection of board games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||£641||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|29 Dec 2018||£826||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||£826||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||£495||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||£495||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Delivery of home cooked meals can be arranged. Or a chef can come and cook for you in the chalet
- Return taxi transfers from Geneva or, if taking the train, from Sierre
- There is a damage deposit of 1,500 Swiss Francs to be paid on collection of the keys
- Silver: welcome pack of provisions, bread delivery, mid week clean, firewood, concierge service (95 CHF pp)
- Gold: as above plus 1.5hrs daily clean, delivery of 6 prepared dinners that simply need heating (450 CHF pp)
- 1 x double
- 2 x twins
- 1 x separate bathroom with wc
- 1 x separate shower room with wc
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Preparation of chalet before arrival (beds made up; bath linen & firewood provided)
- Welcome packs in the bathrooms and cleaning products
- Chalet board games and DVD at your disposal. Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings