The Pine Lodge Dolomites in Selva is the first luxury chalet to be developed in this fantastic Italian resort. Situated just 300 metres from the nearest lifts and a five minute walk from the centre of Selva this wonderful property has commanding views over the resort and a location on the south facing side of the Val Gardena.
The upstairs sitting room gives amazing views towards the main resort of Selva. The central fireplace is a real feature of this enormous room so why not enjoy its warmth whilst sipping your pre-dinner cocktail? If you seek entertainment then why not try out the cinema room which comes complete with a 70 inch TV screen along with surround sound, DVD player and a PlayStation 4 console.
The Pine Lodge Dolomites in Selva has two terraces as well as a private grass lawn so there is room for everybody to sit together and enjoy the pure mountain air of the surrounding mountains which have been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The outdoor hot tub is located on the back terrace just off the open plan living area and is in an ideal position for catching the last rays of the afternoon sun. The indoor combination sauna can be used as a traditional sauna (up to 90 degrees heat), as a steam room or as an infrared sauna - perfect for soothing back ache. After taking a relaxing sauna guests are invited to use the relax area - so sit back under the stars and enjoy a glass of champagne.
The front terrace gets the sun all day from early morning so you can enjoy breakfast outside whilst admiring the most stunning views over the village of Selva and the Sella Massif beyond.
All bedrooms have hairdryer, Wi-Fi internet access, safe, satellite TV and Internet radio. Each bedroom is decorated in an individual style and named after one of the surrounding peaks. The smallest double bedroom (Stevia) is 22 square metres in size but the largest offers 40 square metres of luxury.
Chalet team of five: House Manager, professional chef, butler, housemaid and driver. The property has a dedicated concierge team who will take care of your every need during your stay, booking restaurants for lunch, arranging ski hire and lessons and picking up your lift passes etc. Languages spoken by the staff: Italian, German, English, French and Spanish. There is also a Russian speaking professional shopper on hand.
This 340 square metre chalet was listed as one of the top 10 winter hotels, lodges and chalets for winter 2015 by Country & Townhouse.
Please note the following house rules:
1. Children must be supervised at all times when in or around the hot tub, in the pool area or near the fireplaces around the chalet.
2. Drug taking is not permitted anywhere in the chalet, or on the chalet's land.
3. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the chalet.
4. The chalet is only for use by the clients registered to stay there. No one else can be admitted unless agreed by the owners.
5. No pets are allowed.
At last! A proper luxury chalet in the Dolomites. Professional hotel service in a luxurious alpine home - what could be finer?
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, PS4 and internet radio. Indoor endless swim pool with waterfall. Cromatherapy shower Combination sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi. Small gym. Free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the chalet. Ski and boot room. 3 indoor and 3 outdoor parking spaces.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,769 pp||‐||8||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,887 pp||‐||8||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£2,005 pp||‐||8||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£2,123 pp||‐||8||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£3,066 pp||‐||8||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£2,948 pp||‐||8||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£2,358 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£2,358 pp||‐||8||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£2,005 pp||‐||8||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||£2,123 pp||‐||8||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,769 pp||‐||8||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome cocktail and introduction to the chalet
- Buffet breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea served by the chalet butler (7 afternoons)
- Pre dinner drinks & canapés served by butler. Four course chef prepared dinner (6 nights). Wine paid extra
- Daily housekeeping and daily concierge service during your stay
- Use of bathrobes during your stay. Exclusive bath products by Bronnley
- Slippers, bathrobes and flip-flops for your comfort
- Wood for the log fire, one daily newspaper and fresh flowers on the day of your arrival
- Dedicated driving service to and from the pistes (Danterceppies and Campinoi lifts)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- There is a damage deposit of 3,000 euros to be paid before arrival at the chalet
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: