The Chalet Hotel Al Pigher (which translates as the Beehive) in La Villa is situated in the delightful Dolomites region of Italy. The main lifts that access the local Alta Badia and also the huge Sella Ronda ski areas are only 4 minutes' walk from the property and the centre of the village is also close by.
The Al Pigher offers all en-suite bedrooms and a bright, airy interior. There is lots of wood panelling and breath-taking views from the top floor which faces the Santa Croce Mountain. Guests will also enjoy the use of the mini spa with its sauna, hot tub and relaxation area. What better way to unwind after a full circuit of the Sella Ronda ski area!
The Chalet Hotel Al Pigher offers a good standard of accommodation as far as Italian catered properties go. We like the Sella Ronda ski area. So, if you have not tried it yet we thoroughly recommend it.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna, hot tub and small relaxation area. Heated ski and boot room. Hotel bar. TV in every room.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£649||£350||Enquire||10||YES|
|02 Mar 2019||£949||‐||Enquire||3||YES|
|09 Mar 2019||£799||£110||Enquire||2||YES|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£549||£510||Enquire||16||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£799||£260||Enquire||18||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Rooms 101 & 105: Austrian twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 102-4, & 106: twin (sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower, wc. Balcony
- Suite 107: Austrian twin. Extra room with dbl sofa bed. Shower & wc
- Second Floor:
- Rooms 201 & 205: Austrian twin with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Rooms 202-4 & 206: twin (sgl sofa bed). En-suite shower, wc. Balcony
- Suite 207: Austrian twin. Extra room with dbl sofa bed. Shower & wc
- Third Floor:
- Room 301: double under eaves
- Room 302: twin under eaves
- 1 x separate shower room and wc (under eaves)
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course set menu dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice.
- In house bar with great value prices
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served