Chalet Hotel Dragon in Cervinia has been a successful hotel for many years. This success is partly due to excellent location at the foot of the slopes in this high and snow sure ski area and partly because it has a reputation for fun and sophisticated après-ski.
The interior is a mix between traditional Italian furnishings, wood panelling and modern features. The bar has an old world feel which makes it a pleasant place to relax after a day on the slopes.
The bedrooms are tastefully decorated in light modern pine wood with modern facilities and some have balconies overlooking the impressive Matterhorn.
Cervinia has been crying out for a catered chalet of some sort for many years - finally here it is! Nothing flash but comfortable and with a great atmosphere. Oh, its location is spot also on so it's super easy getting to and from the slopes. However, the bar on the ground floor and the nightclub in the basement do mean that some of the bedrooms suffer from noise problems.
- 24 - 26
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- All bedrooms with Sky TV and hair dryer. Lounge bar with Wi-Fi. Apres ski taverna in basement: live music and large screen. Residents' bar.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||£749 pp||‐||26||YES|
|14 Dec 2019||£759 pp||‐||26||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,039 pp||‐||26||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,334 pp||‐||26||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£859 pp||‐||26||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£919 pp||‐||26||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£999 pp||‐||26||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,029 pp||‐||26||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,069 pp||‐||26||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||26||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,598 pp||‐||26||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,134 pp||‐||26||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,124 pp||‐||26||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,069 pp||‐||26||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£899 pp||‐||26||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£949 pp||‐||26||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,119 pp||‐||26||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,338 pp||‐||26||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,338 pp||‐||26||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||£1,338 pp||‐||26||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course set menu dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice.
- In house bar with great value prices
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: small twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: triple with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 8: small twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 9: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 11: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 12: triple with en-suite shower and wc.