Club Med Cervinia sits in the shadow of the towering Alps and draws its inspiration from the past glories of the mountaineers who scaled Mount Cervino, the mountain that forms part of the magnificent panorama of the resort. The Club Med sits at 2,050 metres and the peaceful mountain air surrounds you in this luxurious mountain refuge. Club Med Cervinia has a very relaxing atmosphere, helped further by the Club Med Spa! There are plenty of terraces to sit out and relax in the sun whilst soaking up the mountain views.
The main Cervino restaurant has been awarded the highest Club Med rating of "Table Coup de Coeur" status.
Club Med Cervinia is split into two buildings; Cristallo and Cristallino. These are connected by an internal walkway and there are 207 spacious rooms. Soft colours and wooden fittings invite you to indulge in well-being.
Club Room: Comfortable and stylish.
Deluxe Room: Spacious, offering a generous comfort level in an elegant atmosphere. Located in the Cristallino hotel. The rooms are 40 to 50 square metres in size and consist of two rooms separated by a door.
Suite: Spacious and elegant. Situated in the Cristallo hotel, on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
For those of you who have not worked it out this is a Club Med property. We are proud to be one of the UK's top selling Club Med agents as we believe in the product. Being all inclusive will not suit everyone but for families, beginners and those that have not been skiing for very long, it is hard to beat the appeal of Club Med and what they offer.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa with pool, Turkish bath and sauna. Shuttle service to and from the main lifts.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£1,822||£103||Enquire||30||YES||Offer|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,793||£132||Enquire||30||YES||Offer|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,438||£689||Enquire||40||YES||Offer|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,691||‐||Enquire||40||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,965||‐||Enquire||40||YES||Offer|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,591||‐||Enquire||40||YES||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Baby Sitting or Pyjamas Club: Optional extra
- Petit Club Med: 2 - 4 year olds. Supervised play. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm and 7.30pm - 9.00pm
- Please note Petit Club 3 year olds might ski and the extra for this is approx £200 for the week plus ski hire
- Turkish bath and sauna
- All 207 rooms and suites with en-suite facilities
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder
- Baby Welcome: Childcare facilities provided in the room
- Mini Club: 4 - 10 year olds. Sporty, entertaining and creative activities. 6 days: 8.30am - 5.30pm & 7.30pm - 9pm
- Junior Club Med: 11 - 17 year olds
- Special Teenagers' Ski Programme (11 - 17 year olds)