Chalet Saskia East in Vaujany is a unique property which sleeps up to 13 people across five bedrooms. However it can be directly connected with Chalet Saskia West to create a super chalet sleeping up to 26 people across 10 bedrooms. This works exceptionally well for large groups or several families, as it is very conveniently located in the centre of town and only 2 minutes from the lift station.
If you fancy a touch of pampering after a long and tiring day on the piste, Vaujany boosts an excellent sports centre which has an indoor heated pool, an olympic sized indoor skating rink and relaxation facilities, all just a quick five minute stroll from Saskia East.
Chalet Saskia East is run by a fantastic, independent chalet company that has been specialising in Vaujany for more than 20 years. As the only British tour operator in Vaujany, they pride themselves on providing their guests with excellent customer service and a high standard of catered chalet food.
Delightful chalet run by an exceptionally good operator. Service, food and wine are first class in this fabulous little resort which suits families and adults alike. Well adults who are not after too much nightlife.
- Alpe d'Huez (Vaujany)
- 10 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Games room with TV, table football and table tennis. Heated ski & boot room. Outdoor hot tub (shared) on terrace with amazing views. Indoor sauna.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||£695||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£782||‐||Enquire||4||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£973||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£973||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,265||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,067||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,119||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,119||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£973||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes (7 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary quality AOC wine (Appellation Origine Controlee) and coffee (6 nights)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Staff volunteer to act as 'Ski Friends' in their own time to show guests around the mountain. This is not ski guiding.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 1 x double (extra single bed) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 1 x double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- 2 x triple (double and single) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift