Chalet Pika in Val Thorens is one of the highest chalet apartments in the Alps! Located in the Chalet des Neiges Residence at the top of the resort it offers guests easy access both to and from the biggest interlinked ski area in the world - The Three Valleys.
There is access to the shared spa facilities of the Chalet des Neiges Residence (located in the B building). Here you will find the indoor swimming pool and the 10 person sauna. From the 4th floor of the A Building, where apartment Pika is located, descend to level 3. From here it's a short walk via an external stairwell to the entrance to the B Building where the shared spa is located.
The edge of the nearest piste is 300 metres away (approximately 3 minutes' walk) and the main centre of resort with its wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants is less than 10 minutes' walk away. The nursery slope area is 7 minutes' walk but there is a free bus service to access all parts of the resort and this stops 300 metres away from the Chalet Apartment Pika.
Please note that Chalet Pika cannot accept infants.
This is a very good value for money apartment chalet in a very snow-sure resort.
- Val Thorens
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Ruark Audio. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Shared spa with indoor swimming pool and sauna.
- Swimming pool
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||£599 pp||£250 pp||2||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||£799 pp||£130 pp||12||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£699 pp||£210 pp||12||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£919 pp||‐||12||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note: chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: