Chalet apartment Gemini is a 3rd floor apartment in the Val 2400 Residence in Val Thorens. There is lift access to the property and the sunny south facing balcony gives great views over the resort and towards the Cime de Caron Mountain beyond. Outside the residence there is a stop for the free shuttle service accessing all parts of the resort. However, the pistes are just 200 metres away (approximately) and the nearest lift is a 5 minute walk away. The centre of Val Thorens with its wide array of shops and bars is 10 minutes' walk but the free shuttle bus is the easier option.
The compact living/dining area has a wood burning stove for added alpine atmosphere and the residence has a sauna which can be used by all guests staying here. There are 4 bedrooms (one with an en-suite bathroom) sleeping up to 9 guests.
Please note that the images used are from a similar property with the same style.
Great value accommodation in this ever popular snow-sure resort.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Guests can use the shared sauna in the Val 2400 residence. Lift access to this 3rd floor apartment.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||£599||£327||Enquire||9||YES|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||£485||£220||Enquire||9||YES|
|12 Jan 2019||£485||£211||Enquire||9||YES|
|19 Jan 2019||£485||£220||Enquire||9||YES|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||£735||£422||Enquire||9||YES|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||£529||£390||Enquire||9||YES|
|16 Mar 2019||£529||£311||Enquire||9||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£529||£322||Enquire||9||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£529||£322||Enquire||9||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Pre-arrival shopping can be arranged so that supplies are there for your arrival
- Room 1: large twin (extra single bed). Private bath and wc
- Room 2: twin with private (not en-suite) shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin (non adjacent beds) with private (not en-suite) shower
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Bed linen and electricity
- Mid week towel change
- End of stay cleaning (except the kitchen area which guests should clean)
- Meet and greet service with inventory checks