Chalet Grand Choucas in Val d'Isere is located right in the centre of Val d'Isere and only a short walk to the slopes, although there is a bus stop pretty much right outside and the buses are so fantastic here that it might be easier just to jump on the bus! This property, just set back from the high street, is a chalet apartment located on the second floor of a building. Inside the apartment, there is a strong Alpine feel but plenty of traditional touches so that you know you are staying in a mountain resort. The property is owned by a Parisian surgeon who has spared no expense on the finish, filling it with some lovely furnishings and artwork. In the main living area, there is a large, floor to ceiling window with views of the mountains. Whilst staying here you will also have use of the flat screen TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi and the atmospheric ethanol fireplace.
This chalet apartment has three bedrooms plus a bunk bed alcove meaning that you can fit a total of 8 people in here if there are children in the group. In summary, this is a well located, smart chalet apartment for a small family or group of friends. What is not to love?
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Fantastic modern chalet apartment in the perfect location. As this chalet sells out quickly you had better be quick!
- Val d'Isere
- 5 - 8
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and DVD with surround sound. Music system with iPod connectivity. Private covered parking opposite. Hair dryers in each bedroom. Board games library, iPad for shared use. Aspen lodge parking.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£999 pp||‐||8||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,299 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,499 pp||£100 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,539 pp||£100 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,599 pp||£100 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,659 pp||£100 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,699 pp||£100 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|07 Feb 2021||£2,059 pp||‐||8||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£3,349 pp||‐||8||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,749 pp||‐||8||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,729 pp||‐||8||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,729 pp||‐||8||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,629 pp||£100 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,729 pp||‐||8||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£2,479 pp||‐||8||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,279 pp||‐||8||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Paying a deposit: Client pays a flat 50gbp deposit per person to secure their chosen holiday. On 1st September 2020 if they wish to confirm this booking they will be required to pay the difference to meet the standard deposit terms of 20% of the holiday price, at which point standard holiday terms and conditions will apply. However, if circumstances have changed, and they do not wish to formalise the booking clients will receive a full refund of the 50gbp per person without question and within 7 days. If your holiday booking includes a flight then you have booked a 'package' and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. If your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. Any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.