The Chalet Cherrier is the perfect chalet for those looking to be right in the heart of Val d'Isere's busy nightlife. It is centrally located next to a lively bar but is also just 300 metres from the main Olympic gondola, which whisks skiers over to Tignes, and also the Solaise Express lift. Alternatively you can hop on the free and frequent resort bus just 40 metres from the chalet.
The chalet has been renovated to a high standard and has a large living room with plenty of seating for groups. The bedrooms are very well sized and all have en-suite facilities. There is a Satellite TV and Free Wi-Fi access in the chalet, perfect for small or large groups keen to sample the nightlife. There is even a small Finnish sauna.
Family groups need to be aware of the popular 'Le Petit Danois' bar opposite the chalet. However, the Cherrier is a great and spacious chalet in a fantastic location, so don't let a little noise put you off.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
If you want to be where all the action is then the Chalet Cherrier is for you. Modern and comfortable but with fairly compact rooms.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi internet connection Hair dryer
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|08 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2018||£795||£177||Enquire||19||YES|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||£1,035||£164||Enquire||19||YES|
|12 Jan 2019||£1,062||£188||Enquire||19||YES|
|19 Jan 2019||£1,114||£198||Enquire||19||YES|
|26 Jan 2019||£1,134||£228||Enquire||19||YES|
|02 Feb 2019||£1,156||£233||Enquire||19||YES|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,315||£213||Enquire||19||YES|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,717||£308||Enquire||19||YES|
|23 Feb 2019||£1,084||£308||Enquire||19||YES|
|02 Mar 2019||£1,072||£308||Enquire||19||YES|
|09 Mar 2019||£1,089||£278||Enquire||19||YES|
|16 Mar 2019||£984||£263||Enquire||10||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£961||£243||Enquire||19||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,236||£213||Enquire||19||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,384||£223||Enquire||19||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||£569||£331||Enquire||14||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 1: single with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 9: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 10: smaller twin with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Aperitifs and canapés (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and soap are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily