Fancy skiing in one of the best ski resorts in the world, although you are on a bit of a budget? Well don't worry, as that is where the Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere can come to the rescue. Conveniently located at the bottom of the La Daille slopes, the Champs Avalins offers the best value for money in Val d'Isère on a catered package deal with flights and transfers.
Additionally, you have a choice of lifts to take each morning - each one whisking you up into the heart of the Espace Killy and at the end of the day you can ski back within 50m of the chalet hotel. However, not before you have paid a visit to the famous Folie Douce après bar which is on your way back home.
This chalet hotel offers clients a range of different room configurations and many come with balconies. The centrepiece of the building is the attractive restaurant on the ground floor offering views to the piste and creating a warm and welcoming environment for all guests. Should guests decide they would like quick pre dinner drink, there is an open bar and lounge area on floor below.
Families with children are welcome to book into this chalet hotel for any departure date, whether or not you book the entire chalet for exclusive use.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
We say, "great value for money" for those looking to ski one of the World's best ski areas on a budget. One of the main lifts is very close by and it's possible to ski back very close to the chalet hotel at the end of the day. However, we only award this chalet hotel 2 stars for a reason - it is fairly basic inside.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Pub style bar. Ski and boot room. Lift. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|09 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|16 Dec 2018||£559||‐||Enquire||83||YES||Offer|
|23 Dec 2018||£798||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|30 Dec 2018||£1,189||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|06 Jan 2019||£629||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|13 Jan 2019||£659||‐||Enquire||83||YES||Offer|
|20 Jan 2019||£709||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|27 Jan 2019||£789||‐||Enquire||83||YES||Offer|
|03 Feb 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||83||YES||Offer|
|10 Feb 2019||£848||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|17 Feb 2019||£1,289||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|24 Feb 2019||£819||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|03 Mar 2019||£809||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|10 Mar 2019||£789||‐||Enquire||83||YES||Offer|
|17 Mar 2019||£759||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||£729||‐||Enquire||83||YES||Offer|
|31 Mar 2019||£869||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,069||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||£808||‐||Enquire||83||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed lunches
- Rooms 100, 102, 104, 106-110,112 & 113: twin with bath & wc. Balc
- Room 101: twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 103 & 105: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 111: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 200, 202-210, 212 & 213: twin with bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 201: twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 300, 302-310, 312 & 313: twin with bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 301: twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Many of the rooms are inter-connecting and can be booked as 'pairs'
- Rooms 110, 112, 113, 210, 212, 213, 310, 312 & 313 are smaller.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner (choice of dessert or cheeseboard) with wine (5 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Residents' bar - perfect for pre or post dinner drinks