The Chalet Hotel Champs Avalins in Val d'Isere provides the opportunity to ski one of the best ski resorts in the world on a bit of a budget. Conveniently located at the bottom of the La Daille slopes, the Champs Avalins offers the best value for money in Val d'Isère on a catered package deal with flights and transfers included.
There is a great selection of very efficient lifts to take each morning - each one whisking you up into the heart of the Espace Killy ski domain with little or no queuing at all. At the end of the day you can ski back down the blue grade run to within 50 metres of the chalet hotel. Not only can you ski back easily to La Daille but you can ski directly back there after visiting the famous Folie Douce après bar.
This chalet hotel offers clients a range of different room configurations and many come with balconies. The main communal area of the building is the attractive restaurant on the ground floor which offers views to the piste and creates a warm and welcoming environment for all guests. Should guests decide they would like quick pre-dinner drink, there is an open bar and lounge area on floor below.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
We say, "Great value for money" for those looking to ski one of the World's best ski areas on a budget. One of the main lifts is very close by and it's possible to ski back very close to the chalet hotel at the end of the day. However, we only award this chalet hotel 2 stars for a reason - it is fairly basic inside.
- Val d'Isere
- 80 - 83
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Pub style bar. Ski and boot room. Lift. Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||£809 pp||‐||83||YES|
|14 Dec 2019||£809 pp||‐||83||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,119 pp||‐||83||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,319 pp||‐||83||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£849 pp||‐||83||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£839 pp||‐||83||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£939 pp||‐||83||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£999 pp||‐||83||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£999 pp||‐||83||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£999 pp||‐||83||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,419 pp||‐||83||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£849 pp||‐||83||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£959 pp||‐||83||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£989 pp||‐||83||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£949 pp||‐||83||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£939 pp||‐||83||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,049 pp||‐||83||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,170 pp||‐||83||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,039 pp||‐||83||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||£1,039 pp||‐||83||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course set menu dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Cheese or pudding choice
- In house bar with great value prices
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
- Wine provided until tea/coffee served
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Rooms 100, 102, 104, 106-110,112 & 113: twin with bath & wc. Balc
- Room 101: twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 103 & 105: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 111: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Rooms 200, 202-210, 212 & 213: twin with bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 201: twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Rooms 300, 302-310, 312 & 313: twin with bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 301: twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Many of the rooms are inter-connecting and can be booked as 'pairs'
- Rooms 110, 112, 113, 210, 212, 213, 310, 312 & 313 are smaller.