Chalet Cime in Val d'Isere has been created as part of the renovation of the popular Chalet Hotel The Lodge. The main chalet hotel occupies the first 3 floors and the Penthouse Chalet Cime is accessed by a lift to the 3rd floor of the building and then a flight of stairs to the 4th floor. The renovation works are due to be completed in autumn 2016 and until then we have no images.
Guests of the Chalet Cime will enjoy the excellent spa facilities of the main hotel which are situated on the lower ground floor of the main building and include a steam room, hot tub, sauna and massage room. There is also a great bar on the ground floor and a large terrace leading off this. There is lift access from the 3rd floor to all floors below, including the spa but access to the Chalet Cime is up a staircase to the 4th floor.
There are four en-suite bedrooms, two of which have an extra half price single bed (suitable for a child) which is partly under the eaves. Most of the bedrooms can either be made up as a twin or a double which makes the accommodation very versatile. Please note that the bedrooms will be made up in a twin configuration unless you specify otherwise at time of booking.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
A great value penthouse chalet apartment with access to spa facilities of the Chalet Hotel The Lodge.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Access to shared spa of The Lodge: hot tub, sauna, steam. Access to massage room in The Lodge. Lift access to 3rd floor. Heated ski and boot room with direct external access. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,908||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,173||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,184||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,205||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,295||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,345||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,390||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,901||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,190||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,161||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,106||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,083||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,147||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,283||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,622||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,135||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- 4th Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double (extra single under eaves). En-suite bath & wc
- Room 2: twin/double (extra single under eaves). En-suite shower & wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: small double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- 5th Floor
- Main sitting and dining room
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift