Season 2020-21: Accommodation refunds applicable in the event of specific Covid-19 related cancellations: Cancel your booking between 14 and 7 days before your trip and be eligible for a refund credit note of 100% of payments made or you can opt for a cash refund, less the deposit paid. This is in the event of specific Covid-19 related circumstances arising. For further details of the exact terms and when they will apply please ask for details. Balance payments due just 8 weeks prior to travel - the deadline for the payment of balances due has been reduced from 12 weeks to 8 weeks prior to arrival. All balance payments will be held in a secure account controlled exclusively by accountants until the holiday is fulfilled. This is to give you the peace of mind that your money will be instantly accessible up until the day you depart, should you be eligible for a refund at any time before then.
Chalet Bivouac in Val d'Isere sleeps from 12-15 guests and offers a secluded yet very central location on the Rue des Lessieres. Found in the old village centre of resort and just off the edge of the nursery slopes this traditional chalet has plenty of wooden features giving it a quaint alpine atmosphere. It is just one minute walk to the main Olympique and Solaise Express lifts and only three minutes' walk to the buzzing centre of Val d'Isere with its wide array of shops, bars, restaurants and nightclubs - its location is therefore excellent. Quiet yet with everything you need close at hand.
Several of the guest bedrooms have access to their own mezzanine level which means there are 3 extra beds in the chalet that can be booked at half price. However, please note that the steep access stairs to these mezzanine levels are not suitable for young children. All but one of the bedrooms is on the upper floor and the lower ground floor is where the kitchen and separate sitting/dining room area can be found.
The prices shown are subject to guests purchasing a lift pass along with the chalet booking, unless stated otherwise.
No frills but a very good value and centrally located chalet in Val d'Isere.
- Val d'Isere
- 12 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- UK Freeview, DVD player, games console. Wi-Fi. UK Freeview in all bedrooms. Outdoor sauna.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£722 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,222 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,667 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,056 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,056 pp||‐||15||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,111 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,667 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,167 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,167 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,083 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,083 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,000 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£778 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Hearty breakfast with hot options (6 mornings). Continental breakfast on one morning
- Delicious home-made cakes served by the log fire after skiing each day (6 afternoons)
- Prosecco or refreshing cocktails are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary French bottled wines. Port & coffee served with the cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available throughout your stay
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -1:
- Kitchen. Dining and sitting room area
- Level 0:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot room. Outdoor terrace with sauna.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 1:
- Room 2: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Mezzanine with twin beds
- Room 3: twin. En-suite shower & wc. Mezzanine with twin beds
- Room 4: double. En-suite shower & wc. Mezzanine with single bed
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- All rooms on the upper level have access to a large shared balcony
- Mezzanine beds accessed by steep steps (not for young children)