The Chalet Bergerie in Val d'Isere is situated on the foundations of an old Shepherds hut dating back to the 17th century. Today the property couldn't be more different from its original purpose there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity helped by its location in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. This beautiful and unique property has been renovated to a very high standard. What we think is particularly special is that it hasn't lost the original character of the old building. Where many new build chalets can be quite sole-less, the Bergerie is simply quite charming.
The chalet has four en-suite bedrooms, one of which has an interconnecting room which would be great for a child or a nanny. There is also a fifth bedroom with a private bathroom. Each of the bedrooms here has a unique and individual character which makes them a delightful place to relax after a day on the mountain.
The main open plan living and dining room has a vaulted ceiling which gives a lovely sense of space in this old building. This combined with the large open fire, luxury furnishings and deep carpet create an inviting place to really relax. La Bergerie sports additional features such as the luxury of a private massage room where the highly trained physiotherapists can work out those weary limbs, or the state of the art cinema room complete with a Nintendo Wii.
Whether you are enjoying a long breakfast or a mouth-watering five course evening meal, the full length windows in the chalet offer the most stunning views down the Manchet Valley. The outdoor hot tub and the large terrace are also a great place to sit and watch the sun set with a glass of champagne.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Comfortable with understated charm in this 'home from home' chalet. Service and food are impeccable.
- Val d'Isere
- 10 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer & Wi-Fi. Nintendo Wii. iPod. Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff. Hot tub. Private massage/treatment room. Home cinema. Ski room & boot warmers. Books, games, toys, DVD's, music. Daily newspapers. Complementary bar. Bedroom safes. Bathrobes, L'Occitane Toiletries, hair dryers.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£1,156 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,604 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£3,769 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£4,575 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£2,071 pp||‐||13||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£2,071 pp||‐||13||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£2,071 pp||‐||13||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£2,071 pp||‐||13||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Feb 2021||£4,193 pp||‐||13||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,825 pp||‐||13||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,311 pp||‐||13||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£2,311 pp||‐||13||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£2,311 pp||‐||13||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£2,311 pp||‐||13||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£3,769 pp||‐||13||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£3,769 pp||‐||13||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,071 pp||‐||13||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,604 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: For bookings made up to 01st Sept 2020. 100% refund on the booking until 01st November 2020. 75% refund up to 4 weeks prior to travel or 100% of monies paid towards a booking for next season. If the need arises to cancel due to COVID within 4 weeks prior to travel, no refund is available. However, 100% of monies paid will be transferred towards a booking for next season. Please note: these terms relate to cancellation of booking due to COVID-19 where the client is not able to travel because of FCO restrictions. These include the following scenarios: 1) If the FCO or government in your country of origin is advising against all but essential overseas travel. 2) If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to COVID 19) mean that you cannot reach France/our property. 3) If the resort of Val d'Isere is ordered to close for winter sports activities (if the lift system is closed).
- Cotswold: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mouflon: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Merino: single. Shares en-suite shower w/ Mouflon. (Interconnecting)
- Chamois: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Suffolk: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower/steam room and wc.
- Jacob: double/twin with private bath, separate shower and wc.
- Kashmir: master double bedroom with en-suite facilities