The Chalet Bergerie in Val d'Isere is situated on the foundations of an old Shepherds hut dating back to the 17th century. Today the property couldn't be more different from its original purpose there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity helped by its location in a private enclave above Val d'Isere. This beautiful and unique property has been renovated to a very high standard. What we think is particularly special is that it hasn't lost the original character of the old building. Where many new build chalets can be quite sole-less, the Bergerie is simply quite charming.
The chalet has four en-suite bedrooms, one of which has an interconnecting room which would be great for a child or a nanny. There is also a fifth bedroom with a private bathroom. Each of the bedrooms here has a unique and individual character which makes them a delightful place to relax after a day on the mountain.
The main open plan living and dining room has a vaulted ceiling which gives a lovely sense of space in this old building. This combined with the large open fire, luxury furnishings and deep carpet create an inviting place to really relax. La Bergerie sports additional features such as the luxury of a private massage room where the highly trained physiotherapists can work out those weary limbs, or the state of the art cinema room complete with a Nintendo Wii.
Whether you are enjoying a long breakfast or a mouth-watering five course evening meal, the full length windows in the chalet offer the most stunning views down the Manchet Valley. The outdoor hot tub and the large terrace are also a great place to sit and watch the sun set with a glass of champagne.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
Comfortable with understated charm in this 'home from home' chalet. Service and food are impeccable.
- Val d'Isere
- 12 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, printer & Wi-Fi. Nintendo Wii. iPod. Private chauffeur service (4x4). 4 members of staff. Hot tub. Private massage/treatment room. Home cinema. Ski room & boot warmers. Books, games, toys, DVD's, music. Daily newspapers. Complementary bar. Bedroom safes. Bathrobes, L'Occitane Toiletries, hair dryers.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,845 pp||£948 pp||13||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,634 pp||£948 pp||13||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£2,112 pp||‐||13||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,634 pp||£1,336 pp||13||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,716 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Tea or coffee in bed followed by a luxury breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal with complimentary fine wines (5 nights)
- Evening champagne and canapés. Children's lunches and dinners. Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and daily international newspapers
- Hair dryers, bathrobes and slippers
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 8am to 2am daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Cotswold: master double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Mouflon: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Merino: single. Shares en-suite shower w/ Mouflon. (Interconnecting)
- Chamois: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Suffolk: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower/steam room and wc.
- Jacob: double/twin with private bath, separate shower and wc.
- Kashmir: master double bedroom with en-suite facilities