Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Chalet Arsellez is perfectly positioned in the pedestrianised area at the foot of the nursery slopes in Val d'Isere. Within 30 seconds or so you can be in the nearest bars, restaurants or on your skis. The location is absolutely fantastic for all standards of skier and for non-skiers there is so much to do in town, with its brilliant wellness centre with swimming pool, weekly local market and fantastic shops.
The chalet itself is an apartment set in a typical Savoyard stone and timber clad building. The living and dining area is rather compact, so it makes for a great social space for families. You will also receive Free Wi-Fi. If you are sharing this chalet with others, all bedrooms have their own en-suite or private bathroom facilities so we can guarantee you will not be sharing with strangers.
This chalet is usually very reasonably priced. So if you are looking for something cheap but right in the heart of the action, with great access to the skiing, then you should look no further.
Please note that the owner's and their children occupy a separate apartment on the ground and first floor of the chalet beneath the sitting room of Chalet Arsellaz.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
You would be hard pushed to find a more convenient location. The chalet is basic, however, the price on the other hand is very competitive.
- Val d'Isere
- 8 - 9
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,070 pp||‐||9||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£880 pp||‐||9||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£940 pp||‐||9||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£990 pp||‐||9||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,070 pp||‐||9||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,080 pp||‐||9||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,090 pp||‐||9||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,710 pp||‐||9||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,060 pp||‐||9||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,080 pp||‐||9||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,069 pp||‐||9||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£990 pp||‐||9||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,120 pp||‐||9||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,380 pp||‐||9||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,160 pp||‐||9||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Second Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc
- Third Floor:
- Room 3: small twin (with sloping ceiling). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc. Small balcony
- Room 5: snug with single sofa bed. Private shower & wc. Balcony