Chalet Marilyn in Tignes is a traditional chalet sleeping between 7 and 8 guests making it a great option for a large family or group of friends looking for sole occupancy. The chalet is very comfortable and tastefully furnished. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, dining and living room area with a terrace outside with excellent views (the chalet is built into the hillside) The first and second floor both have two en-suite bedrooms. There is the added bonus of a small indoor sauna - the perfect way to relax the body after a long day on the slopes.
Ski access is the very quick and straightforward. The Chaudannes and Paquis high-speed chairlifts (opening up the whole resort) are within 150 metres of the property. Furthermore, the centre of Tignes Le Lac, with a good selection of apres ski bars and restaurants, is within a short stroll.
Please note that children less than 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
This is such a great little chalet, you only have to look at the photos and you will already want to book it.
- 7 - 8
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Small indoor sauna. Flat screen TV and DVD. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski in, Ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£899 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£929 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,049 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,079 pp||‐||6||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£949 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,029 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Kitchen dining and sitting room area. Terrace. Ski store.
- 1 x separate guest wc
- First Floor (main entrance):
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Small indoor sauna
- Room 3: single/small double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift