This is one of six chalet apartments in a development built for the 2014/15 winter season. Situated at the foot of the slopes and just 140 metres from the nearest piste this chalet apartment offers easy access both to and from the fabulous ski area of Tignes. The main shops and bars of Tignes Le Lac are a short downhill walk (500 - 600 metres) although do bear in mind that the walk back up the hill at this altitude may take a little longer!
There is a communal entrance lobby and ski storage area with a lift that accesses each of the six chalet apartments. These have each been designed with modern alpine living and comfort in mind. All the bedrooms are en-suite (some have balconies) and are finished in a Savoyard style with a modern slant. Each of the chalets has its own personal sauna so guests can relax after a hard day on the mountain.
All the bedrooms can be made up as doubles or with two separate beds (twins). However, they will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
This chalet apartment has a great position in the Les Almes area of Tigne Le Lac. The edge of the piste is less than one minute's walk away and the elevated position gives lots of light to the chalet, as well as great views over the resort.
- 8 - 9
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna. Wi-Fi internet conenction.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£567 pp||£324 pp||4||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£789 pp||£246 pp||6||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£860 pp||£239 pp||9||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£934 pp||£233 pp||4||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,008 pp||£231 pp||4||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,918 pp||£75 pp||9||YES||Offer|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,208 pp||£155 pp||9||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,093 pp||£135 pp||9||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£961 pp||£120 pp||9||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,533 pp||£185 pp||9||YES||Offer|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,112 pp||£120 pp||9||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twn/dble (under eaves). Extra bed. En-suite shower & wc
- Room 4: twn/dble (in eaves). Shower & wc portioned by sliding door
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift