FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Aiglon sits right on the lake in Tignes Le Lac, superbly located for skiers. The Palafour, Aeroski and Chardonnet lifts are all within a five minute walk from the chalet so guests can head off into any part of the world class ski area they wish. The resort centre is also a quick stroll away although the facilities available to guests may mean they never leave the chalet!
The chalet can comfortably fit up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms, each with their own south-facing balcony. The living areas are modern in decor and large picture windows offer views across the lake to Val Claret. The Aiglon has its own sauna with an adjacent shower and guests can relax on the south-facing sun terrace and soak in the late afternoon sunshine.
The Chalet Aiglon is run by a specialist family friendly tour operator and their services are attuned to making family holidays as hassle-free as possible.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Tignes please use this link to view our chalets in Tignes search engine page. From here there are links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Espace Killy resort.
Close to the piste, direct access to over 300km of piste and you have a sauna. What more could you want!
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna with shower. Ski room with boot warmers. Large screen TV with DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£969 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,089 pp||‐||2||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,089 pp||‐||4||YES||Offer|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,119 pp||‐||8||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (6 nights)
- Children's high tea is served at 5.30pm for under 13 yr olds. Whole chalet bookings can eat all together at 7pm
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift