Chalet Merlo is situated in the delightful local village of Le Miroir - chosen by the chalet owner for its fantastic access to a range of world class ski resorts and also for its truly traditional Alpine appeal. The concept offers guests opulent and modern luxuries whilst retaining authentic mountain chalet privacy away from the bustle and crowds of the surrounding mega resorts.
The chalet was completed in 2007 and boasts modern hi-tech facilities, all wrapped in a handsome and original signature build incorporating recovered timber and stone. A combination of traditional local features and unique design touches make Chalet Merlo one of the most desirable in the region.
Chalet Merlo comprises three floors and a mezzanine level. The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests and has a large open plan dining and living room. The mezzanine level has office and gaming facilities and on the lower floor there is a sauna, hot tub and massage suite.
Situated on the ground and first floor of the chalet are the 6 large guest bedrooms (including a bunk room). Many of the rooms may be used as doubles or twins and all have stunning views of the mountains. Bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms and wc. One of the many wonderful attributes of this unique property are the full length balconies with uninterrupted panoramic views across the valley towards Sainte Foy and the Les Arcs ski domain.
The chalet is offered on a catered basis for the peak weeks of Christmas, New Year and Easter but self-catered for all other weeks of the season. For catered bookings included is: breakfast, afternoon tea and 4 course evening meal with wine 6 nights out of 7. Daily clean except for chalet day off. On the chalet staff day off they will leave cereals etc. for breakfast for guests to prepare themselves. Self-catered price includes linen and towels.
We really rate the Chalet Merlo and we love the pretty hamlet of Le Miroir. We strongly suggest dining at Chez Merie - surely one of the most unique dining experiences of the French Alps!
- Ste Foy Tarentaise
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Hot tub, cedar sauna, gym and massage room. TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection in all bedrooms & communal areas.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,101 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,415 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,415 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£236 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Beds made up on arrival. Linen and towels provided.
- Chalet Merlo is offered on a catered basis for the peak weeks: Christmas, New Year and Easter weeks
- When taking on a self-catering basis there is a damage deposit to pay before arrical of 1,500 euros.
- Clients should leave the chalet clean otherwise a cleaning fee of 200 euros will be deducted from the deposit
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 3: queen/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 4: king double. En-suite 'monsoon' shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- All bedrooms with i-Pod docking station