Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Markhor in St Martin de Belleville is a beautiful chalet in the Villette district. The slopes and nearest lift is a 300m walk away and the free resort bus stops 15m from the chalet.
The chalet is arranged over three floors offering 250 square meters of living space. The main entrance is on the ground floor with a garage, football table and a ski room with boot heaters. The wellness area can also be found on this level with a hot tub, glass fronted shower, sauna and relaxation area. The first three bedrooms are located on this level with one double and one twin/double both with en-suite shower rooms. There is also an en-suite dormitory style room with two sets of bunk beds. The floor above has another double room with en-suite shower room. This floor has the open plan living area, kitchen and dining room as well as an extensive terrace with incredible views and outdoor seating. Upstairs is where the master bedroom spills out across the entire floor with en-suite bath and WC.
Chalet Markhor is a modern and inviting chalet with lovely views from the terrace and a wellness area in the basement with a hot tub and sauna.
- St Martin de Belleville
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: indoor hot tub, sauna and relax area. Leisure area with table football. Satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Parking space. Ski locker with boot heater.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£928 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,532 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£847 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£667 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£667 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£667 pp||‐||12||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£667 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£865 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,306 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,126 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£865 pp||‐||12||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£847 pp||‐||12||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£667 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£667 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£630 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£630 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Reception at chalet
- Firewood provided
- Beds made on arrival, linen and towel change mid-stay
- Gourmet welcome basket and bottle of champagne
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. 5,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground floor:
- Spa area with hot tub, sauna and relaxation area.
- Garage with ski room and bootwarmers.
- Guest wc.
- Room 1: 2 x bunk beds suitable for children. En-suite shower & WC
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with TV. En-suite shower and wc.
- First floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room with fireplace.
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture.
- Second floor:
- Room 5: master bedroom with en-suite bath and wc.