We are delighted to offer Chalet Cateline in St Martin de Belleville. This is a newly built chalet created in the contemporary alpine chic style with lots of communal space and comfortable en-suite bathrooms. The interior has been designed with much use of stone and bleached wood and the warmth of the textured natural materials creates a lovely alpine home in this charming and traditional French ski village.
The comfortable living area which is separated from the dining table by the feature double sided fireplace has a huge corner sofa and satellite TV with British channels. The dining table has lovely views over the little hamlet of Le Chatelard and the main St Martin de Belleville valley. The chalet food is designed to be very high quality but not overly complicated and it's reassuring that the dining table will be laid using a table cloth and Robert Welch cutlery. A selection of local French cheeses is always offered after dinner, followed by coffee and petit fours. Your dinner will be accompanied by a great selection of carefully selected premium wines.
The main sitting/dining room opens onto the large sun terrace which is the perfect suntrap for afternoons later in the season, and also accommodates the hot tub - the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the slopes.
On the second floor there is a second open-plan TV snug with beanbags and cushions. This area is equipped with a TV, DVD player and Wii console along with children's DVDs, books and board games - a great area for children (young and old) to relax in.
There are four principal guest bedrooms (one on the first floor and three on the second floor) and then a 5th bedroom on the entrance floor. All the beds are made up with the finest bed linens and come with proper pillows, bathrobes and slippers. The bath and shower rooms are modern and very well equipped and each come with hairdryer.
There are a growing number of luxury chalets in St Martin de Belleville and Chalet Cateline follows in that happy trend. This chalet is 'owner managed' by Ruth and James, two former City professionals, who provide a top notch service without the very high price tag normally associated with this quality of product in the 'big name' resorts.
- St Martin de Belleville
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Outdoor hot tub on terrace. Driver service until 11pm. iPod docking station in main living area & in each bedroom. iPad for use in chalet and Wi-Fi internet connection. British Satellite TV and DVD player (with DVD library). Walkie-talkies for use on the mountain. Ski and boot room. Snug with TV, DVD player and Wii console (games library).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Daily on-demand transfers (available until 11pm) between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath (shower attachment) & sep. wc
- All bedrooms have an i-Pad docking station