Ski Chalet Montblanc is a lovingly restored old farmhouse sitting above the historic resort of St Gervais within the Mont Blanc region of the French Alps. The 17th Century building has been brought bang up to date by Ed and his wife, Anna, who own and manage the property. There are six en-suite luxury bedrooms, underfloor heating and Wi-Fi throughout as well as the modern convenience of Sonos sound combined with Spotify for a virtually endless music playlist. The chalet features a wonderful living room area with lots of comfortable sofas arranged in front of the large open fireplace as well as a separate TV area upstairs - useful of you have children in your party.
The sitting room has far reaching views of the Aravis, Fiz and Mont Blanc mountain ranges. The same mountain views can be enjoyed from the terrace gardens and the outdoor hot tub.
Guests can expect very high levels of in-chalet catering overseen by Anna who trained at both the Ashburton Chefs Academy in Devon and also Ballymaloe in County Cork, Ireland. Cooking formed a large part of her family upbringing, so after a career as a midwife it was only natural that she should return to the kitchen. While traditional alpine dinners are generally served in the evenings, Anna also loves cooking Middle Eastern food, taking inspiration from Ottolenghi. Either way her ingredients are locally sourced. You can expect dishes such as beetroot and apple soup with spiced seeds; Mediterranean salmon en-croute with tomato pesto sauce, lemon and olive oil mash; chicken shawarma with butternut squash & tahini, bulgar wheat; and passion fruit parfait with passion fruit ice cream and coconut caramel. Each three-course dinnner ends with cheese from the local Ferme des Roches Fleuries, a family-run farm. There's no doubt that all guests will be delighted with the quality and variety of the weekly menu.
Anna's husband, Ed, runs the maintenance of the chalet and also acts as on-call driver for guests and co-host. They have been living and running chalets in the Alps since 2008 and together they offer a very high level of guest service.
The Ski Chalet Montblanc is shown here with prices for a 7 night catered ski holiday. If you would like to book on a self-catered basis, or for a shorter period, please enquire for details.
A beautifully restored farmhouse combined with top drawer cooking and personal in-resort service provided by the two owner/managers
- St Gervais
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Separate TV area on mezzanine. DVD player. Sonos & Spotify music system. Wi-Fi throughout the chalet. Parking outside and covered car port. On-call driver service in 12 seater vehicle. Hot tub on the terrace with stunning mountain views. Laundry room. Ski and boot room with heaters.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2021||£720 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Dec 2021||£860 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2021||£1,599 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Jan 2022||£400 pp||‐||12||NO||Short stay|
|08 Jan 2022||£850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Jan 2022||£850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Jan 2022||£850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Jan 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Feb 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Feb 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Feb 2022||£1,700 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Feb 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Mar 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Mar 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Mar 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Mar 2022||£1,050 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Apr 2022||£850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Apr 2022||£850 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Delicious and nutritious breakfast to energise you before your day (daily)
- Afternoon tea and freshly prepared cakes (7 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapes reception on your first evening
- Pre-dinner drinks and nibbles (6 evenings)
- Gourmet 4-course dinner served with complimentary popular house wines (6 nights)
- Children's early evening meals should be booked prior to arrival
- Bed linen and towels as well as Molton Brown toiletries. Hairdryers in each bedroom
- On-call driver service in 12 seater vehicle for morning drop off and afternoon pick up from nearby lifts/pistes
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: king double with 'open' en-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: king double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/king double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: king double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc