A smart, minimalistic property with all mod. cons.
Chalet Silene is located directly on the pistes at 1,450m altitude, and it gives immediate access to the Megeve/St Gervais ski area. The chalet is situated on the Plateau de La Croix which is just six minutes' drive from the village centre of St Gervais. Getting skiing in the morning and returning at the end of the day could not be easier as the chairlift is literally opposite the chalet.
This chalet is part of a new development (opened December 2019) created by the luxury Hotel Armancette in St Gervais. There are three separate guest chalets which share access to a fourth chalet which is dedicated as a spa centre. To make sure your stay is super comfortable and easy there is an in-resort concierge service. As well as helping with lift passes and ski school bookings the services of a private chef can be added to your reservation (for extra cost) should you wish for a catered chalet experience.
The Chalet Silene has a welcoming fireplace in the sitting room, a kitchen and dining area. It has three bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are triples and a third bedroom is a double bedroom. In all it offers 150 square metres of space across 2 levels.
The shared 'spa' chalet has a sauna and massage room on the first floor. On the lower floor is a basement garage which has parking spaces for two vehicles per chalet.
One of a new breed of luxury self-catering chalets. Access to a separate spa chalet, ski in ski out location and in-resort concierge service. There is a lot to like. Can be combined with two other next door chalets to accommodate groups up to 36 people.
- St Gervais
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared spa chalet: sauna, hot tub, gym, shower & relax area. TV, Bluetooth speakers. Laundry room with washing machine and dryer. Fully equipped kitchen with Miele and Liebherr appliances. 2 x covered car parking space and 1 x outdoor.
Included in Price
- Welcome basket at the chalet including champagne and fresh flowers
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Beds made up for guest arrival (towels and linen included)
- Video games, children's games and library
- Selection of wines (3 x red and 3 x whites)
- Free access to the spa chalet which is next door
- In resort concierge service to help with lift passes, ski lessons and restaurant reservations etc
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Catering can be added for extra charge for breakfast, afternoon snacks and dinners
- Please note that resort tax is not included and paid locally (3 euros per adult per night)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
You May Also Like
Chalet Big Bear
Average Price£1,228 pp
Chalet Eco Lodge
Average Price£1,042 pp Offer
Average Price£1,461 pp