Chalet Bramble in Reberty sleeps 12 guests with the option to have 3 additional guests if needed. The chalet is currently under renovation to be be finished November 2018. This property will have the same look and feel as Chalet Neve, Sapin de Reberty and Le Chamois.
The chalet is perfectly located just a stone's throw away from the Boyes piste which is less than 40 metres from the chalet. This easy run gives direct access to the entire Three Valleys ski area of Val Thorens, Meribel and Courchevel. The property benefits from being positioned at high altitude for snow sure conditions and offers a ski in ski out location. There is also a beautiful outdoor Jacuzzi situated on the living room terrace.
Peter Hardy (Telegraph on-line) made the following comments summer 2018: "...and the food far surpasses anything you'd expect from this price range. It's up there, in culinary terms, with the luxury chalets."
Photos to follow post renovation but we give a few images to show you the look and feel.
Please note that the exact map position for this property is unknown. Please use our map below as a guide only.
As a small, independent chalet specialist (with 4 chalets in the one resort) the locally based management team and chalet staff strive to provide the highest level of service to differentiate themselves from the competition. Chalet Bramble is situated in the heart of Reberty Village, in between Les Menuires and Val Thorens, no more than 20 metres from the piste. The high quality of food, service and the ease of accessing the piste make this a compelling choice by anyone's standards.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV with UK Freesat, DVDs, board games. Wii console. Bluetooth speaker. Wi-Fi internet connection (broadband). Hot tub and sauna. Free parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||£621||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£794||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,419||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£1,002||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,002||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,002||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,112||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,131||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,177||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£2,009||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,110||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,110||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,079||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,079||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,110||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£915||‐||Enquire||15||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome reception upon arrival
- Breakfast with cooked option on 6 mornings (buffet breakfast on staff day off)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with selected complimentary wines served on 6 nights (choice of two reds and two whites)
- Childrens' early supper can be arranged if required and served at 6pm
- Quality linen and towels, bathrobes and slippers, plus a welcome pack on arrival
- Complimentary toiletries: Cole & Lewis liquid soap, hand & body lotion and body wash
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- A packed lunch can be arranged with advance warning for 6 euros per person per day
- Beer, soft drink (Orangina, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite & Tonic), vodka & gin available from the honesty bar
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Floor 0 (entrance level):
- Garage, boot room with dryers, sauna and staff accommodation
- Floor 1:
- Kitchen, living and dining area
- Room 1: twin/double + sofa bed. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Floor 2:
- Room 3: large twin/double + sofa bed. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 4: large twin/double + sofa bed. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Floor 3:
- Room 5: twin/double with sofa bed. En-suite shower & wc
- Room 6: twin/double with sofa bed. En-suite shower & wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift